Hello...

nanapop99

Mess @ me just seeing these replies :lol:

On 14/08/2016 at 9:34 PM, Countess said:

You have a good selection of faves. The only person I'm not sure about on your list is Madge but Rebel Heart had some bops. <3 And I love that you like GG as well! Although I haven't liked them as much since Jessica left the group... :'( 

Madonna is my 3rd fave after Kylie & Britney :D Holy Water is a bop! Jessica was my bias in SNSD :'(and I agree that their music hasn't been that great since she was kicked out of the group.

Lion Heart is an okay album and so is Jessica's solo album. Tiffany's solo slays tho! <3 

15 hours ago, Tweener said:

Guys! Like a Prayer and Rebel Heart are her best albums ever! Not you paying them dust :vacuum: 

Like a Prayer and Express Yourself are both amazing track but the album itself isn't that great in my opinion. Rebel Heart is a great album tho! I bought like 4 copies of it, too bad it flopped...

30 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

I'm more a ROL/AL kind of guy but all her albums are good tbh!

American Life is amazing <3 Intervention >>>

I still have to listen to her first five albums in full... :flush: #flopfan

12 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

Madonna is my 3rd fave after Kylie & Britney :D Holy Water is a bop! Jessica was my bias in SNSD :'(and I agree that their music hasn't been that great since she was kicked out of the group.

Lion Heart is an okay album and so is Jessica's solo album. Tiffany's solo slays tho! <3 

'Holy Water' is amazing! :hail: And 'Body Shop' and 'Illuminati'. She nailed all the mid-tempos, it was just the faster songs I didn't love.

But yeah, I'm still pissed we're never getting the Jessica and Krystal sub-unit. :vacuum: They had a whole EP and video shot and everything...I haven't heard Jessica's album tho, I'll have to check it out! <3 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

I'm still pissed we're never getting the Jessica and Krystal sub-unit. :vacuum: They had a whole EP and video shot and everything...I haven't heard Jessica's album tho, I'll have to check it out! <3 

Wait, I never heard of that JungSis sub-unit :o I love their song Say Yes...

And for Jessica's album she release both Korean & English version of it so you should definitely check it out ;) 

19 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

American Life is amazing <3 Intervention >>>

I still have to listen to her first five albums in full... :flush: #flopfan

Yes, it IS amazing !! Too bad she doesn't acknowledge it on her tours. I wish I was able to go at her Tears Of A Clown show :(

AND WHAT? You must listen to these albums!!

4 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

Wait, I never heard of that JungSis sub-unit :o I love their song Say Yes...

And for Jessica's album she release both Korean & English version of it so you should definitely check it out ;) 

Yesss, I know! I only heard about it a few weeks ago. Apparently they literally had a whole EP and music video ready to go (on top of 'Catch Me If You Can') but they scrapped it when she left GG. It's silly tbh, they should have just released it as a side project. :'( An English album sounds great tho, I'm gonna check it out!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived