Hello...

nanapop99

HELLO BITCHES!

I'm not exactly new here because i have an account since 2013 but i never introduce myself so yeah!

My name is Nhan, I'm 17 years old and I live in Belgium so my english is not perfect but anyways...

My favourite thing in the world is Music (like everybody else here i guess :P), I stan Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Britney Spears, JoJo & Bonnie McKee. And i also listen to a lot of k-pop artists such as 2NE1, BoA, SHINee, EXO, Girls' Generation & f(x).

I'm the type of person who buys a lot of cd and currently I have more than 400 cd (k-pop & non-kpop) in my room :D

Apart from music, i do enjoy playing Tomb Raider (I still need to finish the first 4 games but they scare the shit out of me everytime) and also Splinter Cell & Sims.

And that's it for me :wave:

1 hour ago, Jump Rope said:

wlcomeee! have fun

1 hour ago, Woodcrest said:

400 CDs oh my fucking god pls post a photo

And welcome hun <3 

thank you and where should i post a photo of my collection ;) (it will probably take ages to take all the pictures tho)

42 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

Welcome Nhan !!

Which era is your favorite ? :D

Thank You !!

My favorite Kylie's era is probably Aphrodite because it was the first album i've ever bought and for Madonna, I think it's the COADF era because Hung Up is one my favorite song ever :D !

30 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Welcome bb! Stan Miley! #BuyBangerzOniTunes! :magic: 

Thanks <3 I kinda stan Miley tho! I have all of her albums and I used to love Hannah Montana :lol:

14 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

Your stans tho :hail: we need more k-pop lovers on this forum, so welcome <3

i'm obsessed with k-pop ever since i've listened to 2NE1's Crush album:excited:which group/artist do you like?

23 minutes ago, nanapop99 said:

My favorite Kylie's era is probably Aphrodite because it was the first album i've ever bought and for Madonna, I think it's the COADF era because Hung Up is one my favorite song ever :D !

That was a great time to be a Madonna fan! :)

tumblr_n39s2loa7c1qc73uho1_500.gif

1 hour ago, nanapop99 said:

i'm obsessed with k-pop ever since i've listened to 2NE1's Crush album:excited:which group/artist do you like?

At the moment I'm totally obsessed with HyunA, Ailee n Kan Mi Youn n from groups I liked Kara (especially Super Girl era, sad that they r over :/ ), 2NE1 also, Mamamoo, T-ara, 4minute n rn Blackpink, It would probably take me forever to tell who I like also except for those:dayfid:

33 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

At the moment I'm totally obsessed with HyunA, Ailee n Kan Mi Youn n from groups I liked Kara (especially Super Girl era, sad that they r over :/ ), 2NE1 also, Mamamoo, T-ara, 4minute n rn Blackpink, It would probably take me forever to tell who I like also except for those:dayfid:

You should check out BoA's album Kiss My Lips! it's one of my favorite and also one of th best k-pop album of 2015 :D

(rip Kara & 4Minute :()

Archived