On July 29 @AHSFX posted this teaser on their twitter feed. 

A female face can be seen, many fans now think that this is Lady Gaga.

A Theory:

This is Lady Gaga because there is a caterpillar crawling on her face and Lady Gaga talked about a caterpillar emoji a while ago

Even tho it's a centipede fans keep thinking this is Lady Gaga, which has a strong possibility.

All we can do now is wait for the new season that will air on September 14th 2016.

Imo this is definitely her. I'd know that nose job anywhere. :rockon: 

But I wonder now if she's been teasing this for a while...Didn't she keep saying around the beginning of the year that she was a butterfly leaving it's cocoon or something? We all thought it had to do with LG5 but maybe it's really about AHS.

4 hours ago, Countess said:

Imo this is definitely her. I'd know that nose job anywhere. :rockon: 

But I wonder now if she's been teasing this for a while...Didn't she keep saying around the beginning of the year that she was a butterfly leaving it's cocoon or something? We all thought it had to do with LG5 but maybe it's really about AHS.

:stretcher:

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Countess said:

Nope. :rockon: I think BTW was the perfect blend of light and dark. TFM was great but I couldn't sit through that much depression for a full album. :stretcher: 

I just mean, the style of music, the way the guitars make you think you're listening to a rock album.