Heyo Yayo

Yayo

Hey everybody! I hope you're all well, I randomly decided to join this forum last night just for fun and to meet new people I suppose!

I like a lot of music, always excited to hear from new artists! Although I have a special place in my heart for Lana, Ariana, Rihanna, Katy, Melanie, Taylor (don't hate me pls), Allie X, Charli XCX, Marina ~ you know all the usual!

But anywaysssssss hope you're all having a good day or night xo

Welcome to the home of flops. I will act like everybody like I didn't see the taylor thing! Jokes, I respect your taste. they all think I'm Taylor Swift or a snake in secret :roll: mess right?

So happy that you stan Lana, Katy, Melanie and Marina, they are one of my favourites! enjoy Pop Hate Flops! <3

10 hours ago, Countess said:

A Taylor stan on PHF?

bad_blood_1_0_1431953816.gif 

But I can get by you for the Lana, Ariana, Allie and Charli references. <3 I'm glad to have you here boo! How did you find out about us?

Hahaha oh god, just pretend I didn't say her oops ahaha

Thank you for welcoming me <3 I just randomly saw a link to you guys on a random tumblr post and thought it'd be fun to join :)

6 hours ago, Degenerate said:

Welcome I'll pretend I didn't see taylor swift on that list xox

Hahha omfg, I feel like I definitely should've kept my love for TSwizzle a secret ahaha ;)

And thank you :)

5 hours ago, Tweener said:

Another member who doesn't stan Miley....Do I have to educate everyone here on a good music taste? :vacuum: 

Welcome bb. Hope you'll enjoy your time here <3 

I do love Hannah tho! I mean Miley-- oops ;) 

I haven't heard enough of her music to stan tho! You'll have to show me the light

And thank you <3 

4 hours ago, Third Eye said:

Welcome to the home of flops. I will act like everybody like I didn't see the taylor thing! Jokes, I respect your taste. they all think I'm Taylor Swift or a snake in secret :roll: mess right?

So happy that you stan Lana, Katy, Melanie and Marina, they are one of my favourites! enjoy Pop Hate Flops! <3

Haha! Oh god ;) Don't worry, Taylor's got lots of money so that's always great ahaha

They're so good! I'm glad to hear you like them too! Thank you very much :) 

Archived