When your ex gets involved

Deactivate

So as y'all know I posted a thread a week ago saying me and my boyfriend broke up, well we managed to patch things up but now my ex is involving himself, messaging my boyfriend saying "if you want to rant you can message me".. Thing is, my ex told me not long ago that he wants me back and even said he wakes up everyday hoping that me and my boyfriend have broken up. So obviously my boyfriend doesn't want to rant to my ex for many reasons, one being that anything my boyfriend says to him will be repeated to me in order to cause trouble. He keeps pretending that he was trying to help the two of us when in actual fact, whenever he's involved it just causes more problems. He said to me the night me and my boyfriend broke up that he was going to cut me out of his life and then all of a sudden when he thought me and my boyfriend broke up, he was messaging me non-stop and that's when he also started messaging my boyfriend.. 

Rant over but what should I do?

5 minutes ago, Tweener said:

why you think so?

Well I've never dated so it's different for me. But for the longest time I've wondered what it would be like to have 2 guys fight over me and be emotionally torn. I'm also a musician though so I guess the thought of having that kind of inspiration for new material as well, is a reason. 8) but I hope things work out @AmeliaLilyOnline

2 minutes ago, sher179 said:

Well I've never dated so it's different for me. But for the longest time I've wondered what it would be like to have 2 guys fight over me and be emotionally torn. I'm also a musician though so I guess the thought of having that kind of inspiration for new material as well, is a reason. 8) but I hope things work out @AmeliaLilyOnline

How old r u?

• YAAASSS 1

16 minutes ago, IntoYouu said:

you shouldn't pay much attention to the looks... 

Jkjk = just kidding just kidding :p. I don't judge people on looks lol <3

16 minutes ago, Tweener said:

How old r u?

19 going on 20. I would say it's sad I've never dated, but I've accomplished more than I ever thought I could without doing so, so I'm pretty happy. But on topic, you should make it clear you don't want your ex back and that he's overstepping lines. 

1 minute ago, sher179 said:

19 going on 20. I would say it's sad I've never dated, but I've accomplished more than I ever thought I could without doing so, so I'm pretty happy. But on topic, you should make it clear you don't want your ex back and that he's overstepping lines. 

You're so young!! Some gays at your age are still living in the closet boo. What did you accomplish? Tell us sth more about you :) 

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, sher179 said:

that's good if you don't, too many people judge by the looks :)

• YAAASSS 1

it doesn't matter what either of them look like, I fell in love with my boyfriend for exactly who he is.. i fell out of love with my ex, he didn't want me at the time and now he does/doesn't... it's confusing.. he doesn't want me unless someone else has got me and doesn't want me when he can have me

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, AmeliaLilyOnline said:

it doesn't matter what either of them look like, I fell in love with my boyfriend for exactly who he is.. i fell out of love with my ex, he didn't want me at the time and now he does/doesn't... it's confusing.. he doesn't want me unless someone else has got me and doesn't want me when he can have me

That means your ex doesn't want YOU, he wants the feeling of having you when you're taken. Ditch his ass and focus on your present boyfriend. But (and this goes for both of them or anyone in the future) don't let anyone put you through hard times when you don't need it. From what I've seen, you're a handsome and sweet guy that deserves someone cool. Not fuckers that are indecisive (although your current bf doesn't sound like that, it's just a note for the future). 

14 minutes ago, Tweener said:

You're so young!! Some gays at your age are still living in the closet boo. What did you accomplish? Tell us sth more about you :) 

Thanks boo <3 and I totally would, but I don't want to hijack this thread. Pm me! Or you can always read my introduction thread! It has a lot of info there :)

• YAAASSS 1

If you know your ex is trying to ruin your relationship and cause conflict y'all need to just stop talking to him. Block him everywhere and tell your bf to do the same. 

But tbh, if you really fell out of love with your ex you wouldn't feel confused about this whole situation. There wouldn't be any confusion as what you should do. If you're really over him then stop talking to him all together. It's best for everyone involved. 

• YAAASSS 1