Meghan Trainor Defends J. Lo Against Dr. Luke Hate

473852220-singers-jennifer-lopez-and-meg 

Jennifer Lopez has a controversy on her hands and certainly one that she didn't need if she wanted a comeback.

It all started when the she released her new single "Ain't Your Mama" last week. The song was produced by Dr. Luke.

Music fans attacked JLo for this upon finding out:

Well, Meghan Trainor, who wrote the song, has come to JLo's defense telling the UK's Official Charts:

"[It was] not fair on her, not at all, I texted her the song and she had no idea – she thought I did it alone by myself at my house, which a lot of people think because I do do that."

Did Meghan trick JLo?

Meghan went on to say: "But I felt terrible when Jennifer got all the hate for [Ain't Your Mama], and it’s just all ridiculous. It’s such a big song for her."

And she didn't miss a chance to shade JLo's last album A.K.A.:

"After the last album, I’ve been listening to this new album and I’m like, it’s night and day. The music is there, the melodies are there and a lot of my songs are self-empowerment songs, and she loved that about my writing."

I hate to say I called this, but... :roll: Not sure how I feel about this honestly. Given the case was dropped a part of me feels he should be able to work with whoever wants him as a producer, but at the same time, even putting the rape aside, he still seems like an asshole so I don't know why anyone would wanna work with him anyway.