Hi guys!

Woodcrest

Hi all :P

Some of you might know me as RippleCreates on SoundCloud or Woodcrest on SIN. I've been slowly cutting trading ties with SC because of the scammers and I thought I'd have a better time here since I know a few people on here already. I do a lot of freelance design (my Flickr) and I'm hoping to go professional in the next few years so I'm very interested in photoshoots and album covers etc.

My main favs are Gaga, M.I.A., FATM and iamamiwhoami but I'm pretty flexible when it comes to new music so I'm always open to suggestions!

:magic:

7 minutes ago, Woodcrest said:

Hi all :P

Some of you might know me as RippleCreates on SoundCloud or Woodcrest on SIN. I've been slowly cutting trading ties with SC because of the scammers and I thought I'd have a better time here since I know a few people on here already. I do a lot of freelance design (my Flickr) and I'm hoping to go professional in the next few years so I'm very interested in photoshoots and album covers etc.

My main favs are Gaga, M.I.A., FATM and iamamiwhoami but I'm pretty flexible when it comes to new music so I'm always open to suggestions!

:magic:

Welcome to the dark side! :D

Archived