Lana Del Rey's Endless Summer Tour

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so I'll admit I was 100% wrong regarding her singing all these unreleased songs. But honestly, I never expected she'd sing one, let alone four unreleased songs. Definitely not complaining tho! :hail: I just hope she tours Australia!

I doubt she will until the next album cycle. Has she had an Aussie leg of a tour before? As far as I know, The Endless Summer Tour is only NA, so probably on the next tour/album cycle, she'll be ready to go there.

Okay, so I'll admit I was 100% wrong regarding her singing all these unreleased songs. But honestly, I never expected she'd sing one, let alone four unreleased songs. Definitely not complaining tho! :hail: I just hope she tours Australia!

I doubt she will until the next album cycle. Has she had an Aussie leg of a tour before? As far as I know, The Endless Summer Tour is only NA, so probably on the next tour/album cycle, she'll be ready to go there.

Yeah, she toured for BTD here and she was considering coming back for Ultraviolence but it never came together. :'( We haven't had her here for ages, you guys need to stop being so greedy! :vacuum:

Yeah, she toured for BTD here and she was considering coming back for Ultraviolence but it never came together. :'( We haven't had her here for ages, you guys need to stop being so greedy! :vacuum:

I still have yet to see her. I was gonna buy VIP tickets a few months ago for like $400 I think but I decided not to because I could probably see her during the next tour.

I still have yet to see her. I was gonna buy VIP tickets a few months ago for like $400 I think but I decided not to because I could probably see her during the next tour.

Omg, so expensive. :'( That's true tho, although Lana's so schizophrenic with her touring...I still don't get why she didn't tour properly for UV until right now when she has a new album coming out in like the next three months. :stretcher:

I was at the Dallas show last Saturday. We were waiting at the venue for over 24 hours so we could get a good spot in the pit, they fucked up and let the Silver VIP in at the same time as GA (we were supposed to get in 30 mins early) so we were already agitated. Courtney came on an hour and a half late (more agitation), and and hour after she was done they announce on the PA the show is cancelled. Everyone was pissed and refused to leave so they ended up forcing us out after about 40 mins. It was such a shock, we all thought they were joking when they said it was cancelled, the weather was not bad at all, the reason behind the cancellation was a tornado WATCH 6 MILES AWAY FROM THE VENUE. Our immediate response was to chant her name, which was useless, because unbeknownst to us they had already taken her back to her hotel. It was an awful experience, my friends and I were bawling and this bitch had the nerve to say "Are they really crying?'. 

I got some great merch, and I got to see Lana in the flesh when her tour bus arrived, so that was great. It was a very disappointing experience, but I met alot of great people. Hopefully the rescheduled event is better.