Lana Del Rey's Endless Summer Tour

Lana Del Rey's Endless Summer Tour Setlist

tumblr_no0gmha1UJ1r9ih9zo1_1280.jpg

OMG UNRELEASED SONGS?! There are video's going around of her rehearsing them as well (YCBTB& SK)

This list better be legit I just grabbed it off tumblr

http://ldrnews.tumblr.com/post/118339397464/lana-del-rey-with-her-band-rehearsing-serial

http://deandelreyy.tumblr.com/post/118351798237/apparent-video-of-lana-del-rey-sound-checking-you

I am going to cry with joy if she does serial killer live

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds to good to be true tbh. :'( As in, the idea of her performing unreleased songs is just flawless, but also the vocals in those videos definitely weren't live by any stretch of the imagination. :stretcher: It looked like someone just distorted the studio versions and overlaid them over some random rehearsal footage. We can pray tho!

It sounds to good to be true tbh. :'( As in, the idea of her performing unreleased songs is just flawless, but also the vocals in those videos definitely weren't live by any stretch of the imagination. :stretcher: It looked like someone just distorted the studio versions and overlaid them over some random rehearsal footage. We can pray tho!

They were pre-recorded vocals for her band to practice on. It can't be fake since the videos came from multiple sources. :)

They were pre-recorded vocals for her band to practice on. It can't be fake since the videos came from multiple sources. :)

Oh, okay. Well in that case, I'm gonna agree with Versace and say that 'Serial Killer' is the first single off her new album. I can't be lying because it's info you've heard from multiple sources! :magic:

watch?t=84&v=0pCUR0gMXDc

watch?v=1st_9KudWB0

So this is the Intro song Appaz  according to the list that could be legit or could be fake. I fucking love the sound of the second vid so I hope it's legit^  

This is all speculation from online sources 

If it's fake i will slap a bitch down.