Lana Del Rey's Endless Summer Tour

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Dallas show last Saturday. We were waiting at the venue for over 24 hours so we could get a good spot in the pit, they fucked up and let the Silver VIP in at the same time as GA (we were supposed to get in 30 mins early) so we were already agitated. Courtney came on an hour and a half late (more agitation), and and hour after she was done they announce on the PA the show is cancelled. Everyone was pissed and refused to leave so they ended up forcing us out after about 40 mins. It was such a shock, we all thought they were joking when they said it was cancelled, the weather was not bad at all, the reason behind the cancellation was a tornado WATCH 6 MILES AWAY FROM THE VENUE. Our immediate response was to chant her name, which was useless, because unbeknownst to us they had already taken her back to her hotel. It was an awful experience, my friends and I were bawling and this bitch had the nerve to say "Are they really crying?'.

I got some great merch, and I got to see Lana in the flesh when her tour bus arrived, so that was great. It was a very disappointing experience, but I met alot of great people. Hopefully the rescheduled event is better.

UGH, what an absolute mess of an experience. Why the hell did they keep you guys waiting for so long? Honestly, it seems like it was an incredibly disorganized event and the only thing I would hope for is that they changed the place she's performing for the rescheduled event. :vacuum: On the upside, at least you'll get to see Courtney twice I guess. ;)

UM. :shocked: Her voice sounds like fucking satin here! I feel like this is the straightest ballad we've ever gotten out of her...probably because it's live, but still, I can't wait to hear the full. :hail:

I was at the Dallas show last Saturday. We were waiting at the venue for over 24 hours so we could get a good spot in the pit, they fucked up and let the Silver VIP in at the same time as GA (we were supposed to get in 30 mins early) so we were already agitated. Courtney came on an hour and a half late (more agitation), and and hour after she was done they announce on the PA the show is cancelled. Everyone was pissed and refused to leave so they ended up forcing us out after about 40 mins. It was such a shock, we all thought they were joking when they said it was cancelled, the weather was not bad at all, the reason behind the cancellation was a tornado WATCH 6 MILES AWAY FROM THE VENUE. Our immediate response was to chant her name, which was useless, because unbeknownst to us they had already taken her back to her hotel. It was an awful experience, my friends and I were bawling and this bitch had the nerve to say "Are they really crying?'.

I got some great merch, and I got to see Lana in the flesh when her tour bus arrived, so that was great. It was a very disappointing experience, but I met alot of great people. Hopefully the rescheduled event is better.

UGH, what an absolute mess of an experience. Why the hell did they keep you guys waiting for so long? Honestly, it seems like it was an incredibly disorganized event and the only thing I would hope for is that they changed the place she's performing for the rescheduled event. :vacuum: On the upside, at least you'll get to see Courtney twice I guess. ;)

UM. :shocked: Her voice sounds like fucking satin here! I feel like this is the straightest ballad we've ever gotten out of her...probably because it's live, but still, I can't wait to hear the full. :hail:

IKR she  sounds like DIRT but I need to hear it in full before i judge her .. even if it is dirty i will still love it coz I'm so far up her arse.

Look at that wonderful facebook page maybe everyone should like it (Obvs not coz I'm an admin on it????)

I have no clue, we were so uninformed the entire time we were at the venue, it was literally the worst concert experience I've had. I hope we get Grimes at the rescheduled show tbh

IKR she  sounds like DIRT but I need to hear it in full before i judge her .. even if it is dirty i will still love it coz I'm so far up her arse.

Look at that wonderful facebook page maybe everyone should like it (Obvs not coz I'm an admin on it????)

I was saying how good her voice sounded you messy cunt! :vacuum: Nice page tho, I might like it. :magic:

I have no clue, we were so uninformed the entire time we were at the venue, it was literally the worst concert experience I've had. I hope we get Grimes at the rescheduled show tbh

It would be a nice gesture tbh, given that you've already waited so long just to see Courtney. This way you'd see three artists for the price of two which isn't a bad deal. ;)

IKR she  sounds like DIRT but I need to hear it in full before i judge her .. even if it is dirty i will still love it coz I'm so far up her arse.

Look at that wonderful facebook page maybe everyone should like it (Obvs not coz I'm an admin on it????)

I was saying how good her voice sounded you messy cunt! :vacuum: Nice page tho, I might like it. :magic:

It would be a nice gesture tbh, given that you've already waited so long just to see Courtney. This way you'd see three artists for the price of two which isn't a bad deal. ;)

OMG no she sounds like crap like her voice goes to shit after she says u cant stop like "You cant stop.. T'ChbbhbahhhhhhhhhhUhuhuhuWHALEahhh (voice crack.. death)"

IKR she  sounds like DIRT but I need to hear it in full before i judge her .. even if it is dirty i will still love it coz I'm so far up her arse.

OMG no she sounds like crap like her voice goes to shit after she says u cant stop like "You cant stop.. T'ChbbhbahhhhhhhhhhUhuhuhuWHALEahhh (voice crack.. death)"

You're a mess! :shocked: It sounds better than it did at any point on Ultraviolence, and this is probably after a few cigarettes! :P