What Happened Between Neon & Benny

Guest 301Tribe

Guest 301Tribe

Hi,

I was wondering does anyone know why Neon and Benny Blanco stopped working together and began to fight? It is such a shame because if they still worked together Neon would have probably signed with his new label and would be able to put out an album with no problems like Ryn "Godly" Weaver...

P.S Pre-Order The Fool on iTunes :P 

So here is story i heard, She was good with Kesha, and they have been working together  blah blah blah and Benny could choose only one to put on highlight and he choosed Kesha, after that they have been still in contact but it was falling off by time

That would explain the Click Click / Kiss N Tell shared instrumental.

From my understanding, Neon and Benny had actually eloped to Vegas right around the time 'Gold' came out, and were planning on going public with the relationship within the month. They had actually talked about having children for a year or so and Neon was trying super hard to get pregnant. After six months or so though, it was obvious that something was wrong. They ended up going to a gynaceologist, who confirmed that while the two shared a total gutters worth of STI's, that wasn't the problem: instead, a DNA test proved that the two were in fact twins! Neon was totally ashamed at the fact that she had been left in the dark about her adoption and so ran away to India to reconnect with her newfound heritage. Since then the whole situation has been super awkward and the two have barely spoken since!

Guest 301Tribe

From my understanding, Neon and Benny had actually eloped to Vegas right around the time 'Gold' came out, and were planning on going public with the relationship within the month. They had actually talked about having children for a year or so and Neon was trying super hard to get pregnant. After six months or so though, it was obvious that something was wrong. They ended up going to a gynaceologist, who confirmed that while the two shared a total gutters worth of STI's, that wasn't the problem: instead, a DNA test proved that the two were in fact twins! Neon was totally ashamed at the fact that she had been left in the dark about her adoption and so ran away to India to reconnect with her newfound heritage. Since then the whole situation has been super awkward and the two have barely spoken since!

HAHAHA :rofl: :rofl:  I was really believing that until the last few sentences! lol 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
22 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

I Always wondered about this myself... Who Knows. :/

She tweeted about him a while back, so I'm just guessing they both got too busy / aren't that close anymore. o:-)

Plot twist: What if Benny is that producer that Neon keeps talking about who's asking for too much money for their tracks? :shocked:

On 12/28/2015, 6:02:04, RadiantEdits said:

MESS. :flush: I Would cut ha! 

It could be Rob Fusari, He did Dirty Lemonade with her (I Think It's Supposed to be on Eleutheromaniac) :/

He still has a career in pop music? :shocked: After that awkward mental breakdown he staged and the Gaga accusation I thought he'd disappeared for good...

On April 28, 2015 at 2:18:43 PM, Countess said:

I am howling cos I actual thought this was real :stretcher: