*~~~* Animation Masterposts *~~~*

Carcunt

Me waiting for Kim Possible and Fairly Odd Parents in 1080p HD:

QBMUMKs.gif

(Luv u carcass! <3)

We'll see. I know I've found Kim Possible in 720 but I've only Fairly Odd Parents in 480, at least the first few seasons are in 480, anyway... I'll see what I can do.

QBMUMKs.gif

(Luv u carcass! <3)

We'll see. I know I've found Kim Possible in 720 but I've only Fairly Odd Parents in 480, at least the first few seasons are in 480, anyway... I'll see what I can do.

We cant rush this masterpiece!

QBMUMKs.gif

(Luv u carcass! <3)

Right now I'm working on Adventure Time and once I finish either that or Avatar, I'll begin work on Kim Possible, too (and the movies WILL be included.)

QBMUMKs.gif

(Luv u carcass! <3)

Right now I'm working on Adventure Time and once I finish either that or Avatar, I'll begin work on Kim Possible, too (and the movies WILL be included.)

Yas! Adventure time > Everything else. ur priorities are on point.

QBMUMKs.gif

(Luv u carcass! <3)

Well, it's not that I particularly like Adventure Time, I just wanna make sure everything's finished before I start more projects lol but sure cx

QBMUMKs.gif

(Luv u carcass! <3)

Well, it's not that I particularly like Adventure Time, I just wanna make sure everything's finished before I start more projects lol but sure cx

It's obvs ur brain passively influencing you from the greatness of Adventure time :D :D :D

Can we count Lizzie McGuire as an animation for the purposes of this masterpost? ;)

Technically, yes because part of the show was animated lol so it'll be added in. Maybe.

Actually, remember how I suggested that live action TV show thread/movie thread? I might just do live action Disney Channel/Nickelodeon shows in that thread, too, that way it's not over here in the stuff that's full animation, while that series is half animated.

Can we count Lizzie McGuire as an animation for the purposes of this masterpost? ;)

Technically, yes because part of the show was animated lol so it'll be added in. Maybe.

Actually, remember how I suggested that live action TV show thread/movie thread? I might just do live action Disney Channel/Nickelodeon shows in that thread, too, that way it's not over here in the stuff that's full animation, while that series is half animated.

Yasssss, flawless! :hail: Now we can have That's So Raven, Hannah Montana and The Suite Life as well! :rockon:

Yasssss, flawless! :hail: Now we can have That's So Raven, Hannah Montana and The Suite Life as well! :rockon:

Just got around to replying, sorry. You should probably expect that more in like September/October-ish, just because I wanna have more cartoons done with, y'know? 

Just got around to replying, sorry. You should probably expect that more in like September/October-ish, just because I wanna have more cartoons done with, y'know?

tumblr_m0g3kg0nKf1qex84mo1_500.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Update: I'm gonna try to get Avatar: The Last Airbender finished this weekend and I'll try to start doing other shit after that. 

H.B.I.C. Would you mind sticky-ing this thread so it's readily available in the beginning of this section please!!