*~~~* Animation Masterposts *~~~*

Carcunt

So, I decided to make masterposts for a ton of different animated series, movies, anime, and whatever else a lot of us used to watch as a kid and grew up with. I'm going to try to find everything in the highest quality I can, but some things might not be 1080 or 720, just because a lot of older animation is typically hard to find in a higher quality format. Also, I will take requests, but it might take a while for me to get everything done, just because each episode of something could take 10-15 minutes to download (sometimes less) and then another 10-15 to upload, so don't expect anything in less than a week, sorry.

Also, in each season's folder, there are folders labeled something like "Ep. 1-9" and "Ep. 10-19" which is like that because Mega is a mess and wants to put 10 right after 1, instead of 1, 2, 3, etc... (This issue's been solved.)

Note: These might not be in 1080/720 because of the fact that a lot of them are older (the newer ones usually will be in higher quality/definition) and a TON of the older cartoons haven't been properly released in HQ/HD. Sorry :/

Also, @trayertrash has agreed to help me on some of it, so we'll both be working on it together. Hopefully, that means we'll be getting more content uploaded sooner.

Anyway, as I upload things, I'm going to just add the links here:

Cartoon Network

Adventure Time [1]

Nickelodeon

Avatar The Last Airbender [1] [2]

Disney Channel

Kim Possible [1]

Edited by Carcunt

So excited for this tbh. :excited: There's so many shows like Adventure Time and Kim Possible which is never seen but everyone is always talking about so I feel like I need to catch up! I'm also being told that The Legend of Korra is super good so if you find that let me know! :hail:

Bitch I have plans made and everything lmao right now, I've been uploading the first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender, so that's coming up soon. After I finish all of that, I'll be uploading Korra lol

So excited for this tbh. :excited: There's so many shows like Adventure Time and Kim Possible which is never seen but everyone is always talking about so I feel like I need to catch up! I'm also being told that The Legend of Korra is super good so if you find that let me know! :hail:

Bitch I have plans made and everything lmao right now, I've been uploading the first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender, so that's coming up soon. After I finish all of that, I'll be uploading Korra lol

Exciting! :excited: Even though I hated the movie, I've heard Avatar is good as well so I'm happy with either! ;)

Exciting! :excited: Even though I hated the movie, I've heard Avatar is good as well so I'm happy with either! ;)

The movie was trash. The cartoon series was fucking incredible. 

This is the list I've made for the entire thing. It's NOWHERE close to being finished, but it's what we've came up with as a plan for what we're gonna upload (me and trayertrash) Sorry it's so long, btw. If there's something missing from this list that you wanna see uploaded, just reply here about it and we'll add it into the planned stuff. It might take a while to get to it, so please be patient  :D

Shows to download/upload for PopHatesFags:

Johnny Test

Johnny Bravo

Totally Spies

Kim Possible

Lilo & Stitch: The Series

Spongebob

Fairly Oddparents

Buzz On Maggie

Recess

Bob’s Burgers

Legend of Korra