*~~~* Animation Masterposts *~~~*

Carcunt

Update: I'm gonna try to get Avatar: The Last Airbender finished this weekend and I'll try to start doing other shit after that.

H.B.I.C. Would you mind sticky-ing this thread so it's readily available in the beginning of this section please!!

No idea why I'm stickying a masterpost with only two series, but fine. :vacuum:  :vacuum:  :vacuum:

Update: I'm gonna try to get Avatar: The Last Airbender finished this weekend and I'll try to start doing other shit after that.

H.B.I.C. Would you mind sticky-ing this thread so it's readily available in the beginning of this section please!!

No idea why I'm stickying a masterpost with only two series, but fine. :vacuum:  :vacuum:  :vacuum:

Well, it'll have more, I've just gotta actually work on it lol

No idea why I'm stickying a masterpost with only two series, but fine. :vacuum:  :vacuum:  :vacuum:

Well, it'll have more, I've just gotta actually work on it lol

pt8VYOfr8To

Gonna TRY to finish Book 3 of Avatar, but I'm 4 episodes in with uploading it... so it'll get done, just taking some time. Does anyone want anything specific for me to work on next?

I don't support homosexuality, but I want some hentai  :magic:

Grrrl maybe I'll do an anime one too but not anytime soon XD

Gonna TRY to finish Book 3 of Avatar, but I'm 4 episodes in with uploading it... so it'll get done, just taking some time. Does anyone want anything specific for me to work on next?

I don't support homosexuality, but I want some hentai  :magic:

I'm a straight white girl and the only boy I speak to is my cat, but I would also like to see two badly drawn males copulating with each other. :magic:

• 2 weeks later...

Going to be getting three (For example, Adventure Time S1 [1] [2] [3]) links for each show's seasons set up in the original post, that way if my Megas end up getting taken down, they're still here.

Good plan! Are you uploading them all on Mega or putting them on a couple of different sites?

• 2 weeks later...