The Musicians Thread

We've got quite a few very talented people on PHF, of which samples are available at the link BK posted.

Personally, I grew up playing the piano and violin, then I picked up guitar (acoustic and electric) in middle school. By the time I was in high school, I added the keyboard and electric violin. Yeah, all the instruments I play are all within a realm of each other.

I'm pretty much like Bryan tbh! I grew up playing piano but I never really got too far with it, so I can only play super basic pieces and chords. When I was younger I actually got a scholarship for singing but I honestly hate my voice now which is annoying. :stretcher: I wanna go get vocal lessons but my voice is so bad that I can't even take the first step. :shocked: I'm also working on producing my own songs but it's so hard so I'm sticking on mastering my writing for now.

I'm 9 years on the violin, self-taught in piano, I've supposedly got perfect pitch, and I've received multiple awards for my singing. ^_^

I taught myself a little bit of piano by ear, I've played violin, and clarinet... but now I just sing :P

Waiting for both of you to post your tracks in the Recording Studio. :morning:

I'm 9 years on the violin, self-taught in piano, I've supposedly got perfect pitch, and I've received multiple awards for my singing. ^_^

I taught myself a little bit of piano by ear, I've played violin, and clarinet... but now I just sing :P

I mostly make instrumental music, tbh! I actually really don't like the sound of my voice. 

I mostly make instrumental music, tbh! I actually really don't like the sound of my voice.

Omg, I guess no one really likes the sound of their own voice tbh. :vacuum: But I wanna hear your music either way!

I sing all day everyday lmao :oops: and used to play the piano  (haven't in a long long time)

Press record next time so we can hear your version of 'Ultraviolence'! :hail:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been the lead singer of two bands that had some notoriety but kicked me out before going nowhere  :roll: 

Now I only make experimental noise music, but if you there are any women who can sing and want to work with a passionate and only slightly talented musician, who wants to make pop in the Lana/Lorde/Chvrches style, let me know  :P

I've been the lead singer of two bands that had some notoriety but kicked me out before going nowhere  :roll:

Now I only make experimental noise music, but if you there are any women who can sing and want to work with a passionate and only slightly talented musician, who wants to make pop in the Lana/Lorde/Chvrches style, let me know  :P

I've never actually worked with other people in a steady band or anything...I think it would be good in a way in that it would kind of force you to get your shit together and create, but at the same time I would hate the pressure and lack of control you get in a group environment. :stretcher:

I've never actually worked with other people in a steady band or anything...I think it would be good in a way in that it would kind of force you to get your shit together and create, but at the same time I would hate the pressure and lack of control you get in a group environment. :stretcher:

OMG we should create a PopHatesFags band!  I volunteer to play the piano.

OMG we should create a PopHatesFags band!  I volunteer to play the piano.

Omg, can we? :excited: Legitimately, if you send me some piano chords you've recorded I'll write a flawless song to them for us. :hail: Celine hew?