The Musicians Thread

I've been the lead singer of two bands that had some notoriety but kicked me out before going nowhere  :roll:

Now I only make experimental noise music, but if you there are any women who can sing and want to work with a passionate and only slightly talented musician, who wants to make pop in the Lana/Lorde/Chvrches style, let me know  :P

I've never actually worked with other people in a steady band or anything...I think it would be good in a way in that it would kind of force you to get your shit together and create, but at the same time I would hate the pressure and lack of control you get in a group environment. :stretcher:

OMG we should create a PopHatesFags band!  I volunteer to play the piano.

Omg, can we? :excited: Legitimately, if you send me some piano chords you've recorded I'll write a flawless song to them for us. :hail: Celine hew?

I have a bunch of half-finished song instrumentals in my head with full instrumentation (and some a partial melody) but no lyrics. I'll record them on piano later for you. :D

I've been the lead singer of two bands that had some notoriety but kicked me out before going nowhere  :roll:

Now I only make experimental noise music, but if you there are any women who can sing and want to work with a passionate and only slightly talented musician, who wants to make pop in the Lana/Lorde/Chvrches style, let me know  :P

I've never actually worked with other people in a steady band or anything...I think it would be good in a way in that it would kind of force you to get your shit together and create, but at the same time I would hate the pressure and lack of control you get in a group environment. :stretcher:

OMG we should create a PopHatesFags band!  I volunteer to play the piano.

Omg, can we? :excited: Legitimately, if you send me some piano chords you've recorded I'll write a flawless song to them for us. :hail: Celine hew?

I have a bunch of half-finished song instrumentals in my head with full instrumentation (and some a partial melody) but no lyrics. I'll record them on piano later for you. :D

You better! :hail: The PHFBand is coming to slay all our faves!

• 8 years later...