Leonard Nemoy, Spock of 'Star Trek', Dies at 83

Carcunt

I didnt realize until the blogs started showing his photography work I'm shocked he didn't get as much recognition for that alone the pics are fabulous lots of black and white and nudes sadly none of william shatner bk in the day lol

I just looked his photography up, and omg, it's actually kind of awesome. :stretcher:

2629EEBB00000578-2974629-image-a-37_1425237009869.jpg

You're right, he definitely should have gotten more credit for it!

I didnt realize until the blogs started showing his photography work I'm shocked he didn't get as much recognition for that alone the pics are fabulous lots of black and white and nudes sadly none of william shatner bk in the day lol

I just looked his photography up, and omg, it's actually kind of awesome. :stretcher:

Me

Me

:god: