Who Put On a Better Halftime Show?  

7 members have voted

1. 1.

• Madonna
    • Beyoncé
    • Bruno Marx
    • Katy Perry
    • Other

Let's just be real here for a second and say that none of these bitches put on shows near as iconic as Janet Jackson. It had enough impact to end her career singlehandedly. How fucking iconic. :hail:

But of the four you picked, it was Madge. Bey's setlist was a tragedy, Bruno's was boring overall and Katy is Katy.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to say MJ because his performance pretty much set the bar high for all other performers. He's the reason they started marketing the half-time show more than the actual game - therefore it's definitely the most iconic performance.

5. The Blues Brothers & James Brown

4. Tina Turner & Phil Collins in

3. Shania Twain, Sting & No Doubt

2. The Who

1. Aerosmith, Britney Spears, Nsync, Nelly & Mary J Blige

I want to say MJ because his performance pretty much set the bar high for all other performers. He's the reason they started marketing the half-time show more than the actual game - therefore it's definitely the most iconic performance.

5. The Blues Brothers & James Brown

4. Tina Turner & Phil Collins in

3. Shania Twain, Sting & No Doubt

2. The Who

1. Aerosmith, Britney Spears, Nsync, Nelly & Mary J Blige

When Aerosmith and Britney duetted tho...:hail:

M.

Okay, I get you're trying to get to 100 posts, BUT you won't get access to the exclusives section because you're spamming. Stop the shit please.  :morning:

Surprised they already reached nearly 70 posts in just a few minutes though. :shocked:

I hope they reach 100 & get super shitty when they don't get what they want.  :morning:

I've banned them from making posts but allowed them to still be able to see everyone elses, just so they know the ridiculous amount of shit we're all talking about them! :magic: