Support PHF And Win Prizes!

Main Pop Girl

I would totes donate but I don't have a card or Paypal so :hat: but once I start working, expect a nice donation ;)

What about the revenue from your website? I hear it's the most popular website in the galaxy. We all know you're hoarding them coins to pay hit men to kill hot guys. Stop being so greedy and donate a few million to PHF.  :morning:

I would totes donate but I don't have a card or Paypal so :hat: but once I start working, expect a nice donation ;)

What about the revenue from your website? I hear it's the most popular website in the galaxy. We all know you're hoarding them coins to pay hit men to kill hot guys. Stop being so greedy and donate a few million to PHF.  :morning:

Honestly, I'm using that money to buy unreleased Lana, Kesha, Avril, and Gaga tracks so...  :vacuum: But keep your whore mouth shut about that. 

What about the revenue from your website? I hear it's the most popular website in the galaxy. We all know you're hoarding them coins to pay hit men to kill hot guys. Stop being so greedy and donate a few million to PHF.  :morning:

Honestly, I'm using that money to buy unreleased Lana, Kesha, Avril, and Gaga tracks so...  :vacuum: But keep your whore mouth shut about that.

Send me Musicland  :morning:

• 2 weeks later...

Can you do my custom smiley?

JUDY-G.gif

:god:

Yes, but the forum doesn't accept anything above 75 x 75 pixels as a smiley so we'll have to resize Judy's flawlessness. :

H.B.I.C.

ezgif_554718084.gif

Slay queen! :god:

Even if the stars and moon align,

You're never coming back into my life!

You can take your words and all your lies.

Ooh, ooh, ooh! :god:

• 1 year later...

Archived