Support PHF And Win Prizes!

Main Pop Girl

Hello flawless humans!

<3 It's your admin Mo here. :magic: I'm checking in to let you know that we're starting a new perks program where you can support PHF and win some awesome prizes at the same time!

As you all know, web hosting can take a lot of money, and running a forum is hard work! In the past year, we've spent around $150 on web hosting fees and we've only made back $40 in ads and $40 from our online shop. :stretcher: That's why I've decided to start this program so you guys who have been asking to donate to PHF can do so and we can keep the site up and running for another year!

At the moment, we've come up with three perks you can purchase. These are:

Custom Smiley - $5

Late last year we were experimenting with giving people custom smileys, and it seemed to go down great! For only $5 you can grab your own custom smiley, which could range anywhere from a Pokemon sprite to a cute gif of your fave!

pikachu-f.gif  cutesmile.gif

#PopHatesFags E-mail Address - $10

Looking to switch up your e-mail address and have a stylish, conversation-starting new domain name? It may not be suitable for work e-mails, but a #PopHatesFags e-mail will definitely get people talking! Your new e-mail could range from anything like mo@pophatesfags.org to leviticussays@pophatesfags.org.

Coloured Username - $10

It used to be exclusive to only mods and admins, but now you too can have your own custom coloured username! Express your individuality with your chosen colour to appear on the 'Who's Online' list, and your own membergroup icons to appear in your profile box! Please note that as the colours red and blue are exclusive to admins and mods respectively, these cannot be used in your username.

Custom Forum Layout - $15

Still mourning the demise of #1Perez? Want a new layout dedicated just to the pop gorl you stan for? Then this perk is for you! Purchasing this will get you a brand new background and a logo with whatever images you would like. You can choose to make this layout accessible to everyone or keep it all to yourself!

Plus, if you donate within the next two months, you'll go into the running to receive a $20 iTunes gift card! The winner of this card will be chosen completely randomly and it doesn't matter how much you donate, so get going now!

If you want to buy any of these perks, just click on the Paypal button down below and leave a comment on Paypal saying your username and the perks you've purchased! I'll definitely get them all organized within the couple of days after you donate.

Thank you guys for continuing to be a part of the website and helping us out in whatever way you can! <3

btn_donate_LG.gif

I love the custom smiley idea. Imagine if someone bought 20 of them. Then we'd have things like :trayertrash: :trayertrash1: :trayertrash2: :trayertrash3: :trayertrash4: :trayertrash5: etc. etc. etc.

I forgot to say, you can make the smiley code whatever you want! So you could have :trayertrash:, :queenoftheuniverse:, :lawrencesgurl: and :sexymilf: if you wanted. ;)

I love the custom smiley idea. Imagine if someone bought 20 of them. Then we'd have things like :trayertrash: :trayertrash1: :trayertrash2: :trayertrash3: :trayertrash4: :trayertrash5: etc. etc. etc.

I forgot to say, you can make the smiley code whatever you want! So you could have :trayertrash:, :queenoftheuniverse:, :lawrencesgurl: and :sexymilf: if you wanted. ;)

I'm so fucking iconic.  :hail: :beckygesus: :promqueen:

Omg Mo, I feel like a complete ass right now, I made the thread asking how I can donate and I never donated.  :stretcher:

I promise I'll get around to it next weekend ;) #justblewmoneyonlizzy'sclothes #plusfood #IFOUNDFRENCHTOASTCRUNCH #IGOT5BOXES #oops

Omg Mo, I feel like a complete ass right now, I made the thread asking how I can donate and I never donated.  :stretcher:

I promise I'll get around to it next weekend ;) #justblewmoneyonlizzy'sclothes #plusfood #IFOUNDFRENCHTOASTCRUNCH #IGOT5BOXES #oops

Omg, there's no rush! It's good you waited so this way you can get all the rewards for donating. :hail: Thank you for even considering it! <3 #TheySoundAmazing #WeDon'tEvenHaveCinnamonToastCrunchHere :

I'm so fucking iconic.  :hail: :beckygesus: :promqueen:

Omg Mo, I feel like a complete ass right now, I made the thread asking how I can donate and I never donated.  :stretcher:

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FTC EVERY FUCKING WHERE AND LITERALLY ITS NOWHERE HERE ;-;  :

I heard they were still made available in Canada when they vanished from the US back in '06.

But I hear they're back on US market now! They were relaunched last month or something. :excited:

Can I buy a custom colored name like yours? I want that #MatildaGreen

Of course! I've updated the main post so you can order one if you want! :magic:

I only can donate in February, but will be a pleasure for me

Thank you beautiful boy, I'll look forward to it! <3 Let me know which perk you want!

Still mourning the demise of #1Perez?

tumblr_inline_nevu1nSZJw1r0x7ye.gif

fangirls_freakout.gif

5RrvaJD.jpg

tumblr_mfg4dgRftH1rdbskoo1_500.gif

YASSS, HA IMPACT! :hail: #BRINGBACK#1PEREZ!

tumblr_inline_mq4dndSj5z1qz4rgp.gif

Archived