Justin Bieber Poses Shirtless For Calvin Klein

I like how they shrunk his head while everything else was enlarged.

Right? They are literally obsessed with making him look like as much of a meathead as possible...:stretcher:

Apparently the unphotoshopped version is out!

MJkpHwu.jpg

justin-bieber-unretouch-calvin-klein.gif

I was about to say "You can tell it's heavily photoshopped" lmao

But damn, it's HEAVILY photoshopped...  :stretcher:  :lol::rofl:

He's so fucking irrelevant now, like bye (then again, look whose in my avatar picture)

Agreed, I actually find it kind of sad that all these twelve year old girls continue to stan for him as if he'll ever have a hit again. :'( He's definitely going the same way as Donny Osmond.

Those retouched pictures are now being claimed to be fake. Justin found out and got pissed and the website issued a statement apologizing and saying it was indeed fake. Also, his personal trainer came up to actually say that the Biebs was actually "well endowed".

Lmao of course it was "fake" LOOOOOL

Those retouched pictures are now being claimed to be fake. Justin found out and got pissed and the website issued a statement apologizing and saying it was indeed fake. Also, his personal trainer came up to actually say that the Biebs was actually "well endowed".

How would his personal trainer know? Are those two fucking each other after their workout?

Lmao of course it was "fake" LOOOOOL

I, personally, believe it to be fake. Sort of. Maybe not the junk but the other parts, yeah. But it's too contrasted too. Them bitches.

How would his personal trainer know? Are those two fucking each other after their workout?

Yo, I'm saying. He also said 'I know it's weird for me to say that but it's true" or something like that.

Peep it.