Justin Bieber Poses Shirtless For Calvin Klein

Honestly, I don't think the leaked photos are fake. If they are, the Photoshopping on them is really, really good, and I just can't see Jordan being that good of an airbrusher given how messy the rest of his site is. :morning: Also, keep in mind that Calvin Klein themselves still haven't confirmed the photos are real, it's just Justin's team who's asked for a cease and desist because they're "damaging his brand". Like he doesn't do a good enough job of damaging his own brand. :morning:

Honestly, I don't think the leaked photos are fake. If they are, the Photoshopping on them is really, really good, and I just can't see Jordan being that good of an airbrusher given how messy the rest of his site is. :morning: Also, keep in mind that Calvin Klein themselves still haven't confirmed the photos are real, it's just Justin's team who's asked for a cease and desist because they're "damaging his brand". Like he doesn't do a good enough job of damaging his own brand. :morning:

I think they are. At least the muscle bit. Idk about the junk. But I think Calvin Klein also said that the ones they had are real.

I think they are. At least the muscle bit. Idk about the junk. But I think Calvin Klein also said that the ones they had are real.

The article you linked to said that they still hadn't commented on whether they are real or not. :morning:

The article you linked to said that they still hadn't commented on whether they are real or not. :morning:

Oh, there was another one I read after that. Bitch, look shit up! I ain't doing it all for you.  :stretcher:

Oh, there was another one I read after that. Bitch, look shit up! I ain't doing it all for you.  :stretcher:

Fighting a losing battle here. :cypher:

I refuse to contaminate my search history with that twink's name, or spend more than five minutes of my day dedicated to him, so I'd appreciate it if you two could just be my filter and let me know if there's anything important going on. :magic:

Oh, there was another one I read after that. Bitch, look shit up! I ain't doing it all for you.  :stretcher:

Fighting a losing battle here. :cypher:

I refuse to contaminate my search history with that twink's name, or spend more than five minutes of my day dedicated to him, so I'd appreciate it if you two could just be my filter and let me know if there's anything important going on. :magic:

It's Justin Bieber, nothing important is ever going on with him.

• 5 weeks later...