Most Underrated Song of 2014

Cypher

Now that we're almost a week into 2015 and everyone is slowly starting to reveal details about upcoming projects, it begs the question, what was the most underrated song of 2014?

Why was it underrated? Did the artist just decided to scrap it and move forward with the new year?

Comment below!

Oooh, I only just saw this thread then! I feel like there was a bunch of songs last year that didn't get the recognition they deserve...ofc 'Do What U Want' was my favourite song of the year and it never really took off. I was also really upset that 'Baby Don't Lie' by Gwen and 'All About You' by Hilary didn't really go anywhere, although because they weren't really great songs I can't really say that they were underrated. :stretcher: Idk...I might have to say 'Cigarette' by k.i.d just because I've listened to it so much.

The One Direction fangirls at the top of that video made me vomit. :shocked:

The One Direction fangirls at the top of that video made me vomit. :shocked:

What are you talking about?  o.O

Larry Stylinson via Google+

2 months ago

if you were wondering what song we make love to...

well here you go ya sick fucks

Larry Stylinson

2 months ago

dominant. he's my sub (submissive). so i control him and he cant make decisions without asking me. it sounds bad, but it helps me look out for him.

There's a whole comment thread like that. :shocked: