Mean Girls Reunion Photoshoot

Dayfid

10 years later & Tina Fey is still the hot one :hail:

I honestly think Tina looks so dreadful in photos tbh...:shocked: Like on tv and stuff she always looks gorgeous but whenever I see still photos of her I think she looks a mess for some reason! Godmanda >>>

But anyway, this looks awesome! I still wish we were getting a full on scripted reunion, they could do something really short and amazing for SNL or FunnyOrDie or something which would have been really cool. But I love that Lindsay's comeback actually seems to be sticking this time. :hail: They all look gorge in the photoshoot.

I also just realized she's making the same face in both photos. I thought it was the same imaged cropped at first. :stretcher:

I THOUGHT THAT TOO. :stretcher: I still think they might have just Photoshopped the same photo of her face onto her body tbh.

Are we not gonna talk about how Lilo and Tina weren't there for the shoot and they photoshopped them in?

How do you know? :stretcher: Honestly they all look Photoshopped in...

I THOUGHT THAT TOO. :stretcher: I still think they might have just Photoshopped the same photo of her face onto her body tbh.

How do you know? :stretcher: Honestly they all look Photoshopped in...

Grechin's hand doesn't even look like it's legit on LiLo's knee. That coupled with Tina's reappearing face with slightly photoshopped eyebrows is making me hate this picture. :cypher:

Grechin's hand doesn't even look like it's legit on LiLo's knee. That coupled with Tina's reappearing face with slightly photoshopped eyebrows is making me hate this picture. :cypher:

I hate all these EW photoshoots tbh. :vacuum: They're always insanely airbrushed and unnecessarily oversaturated. It's not that hard to do a nice Photoshop job but these people fail everytime. :morning: