Lorde Speaks About Hilary Duff

"I'll never go off the rails like Britney, or do an Amy, because my upbringing was so normal. I can't touch alcohol at my age and I'm not sure I even want to when I'm older."

I love Britney, but she does have a point. Granted, she failed to mention Britney's flawless comeback, but I get what she's trying to hint at.

I wasn't mad at her Britney comment. I think it was ignorant to say that though because their experiences are not the same. She probably won't go "off the rails" because the intrusion is nowhere near what Britney and Amy experienced during their careers and at the height of her personal trouble and probably never will be. She is 17 and she will learn.

I wasn't mad at her Britney comment. I think it was ignorant to say that though because their experiences are not the same. She probably won't go "off the rails" because the intrusion is nowhere near what Britney and Amy experienced during their careers and at the height of her personal trouble and probably never will be. She is 17 and she will learn.

The funny part it's that Britney's and her upbringing are the same, both became big at a young age, so it's funny that she thinks she won't end up getting of the trails.

• 2 months later...