PHF Picture Editing Contest!!!!

trayertrash

Welcome to my first ever PHF contest!

As most of your should know by now, I got married April 19th to the most wonder man on the planet. We're looking for some of you talented folks to edit a few of our wedding pictures (removing the 1000 zits I'll probably have from stressing out, using filters to make it picture look nicer & whatever other editing you think would look good) Please note though, if you submit something stupid (like drawing dick on my face or putting some shitty glittery text on it) your submission will no be counted.

You can choose as many pictures as you'd like to edit from this (bonus points to anyone who can make the signature have no background so I can add it to stuff) http://postimg.org/gallery/26xoefhq/

Prizes

The winner will receive a $15 iTunes credit

1st runner up will receive 3 songs on iTunes

2nd runner up will receive 2 iTunes songs

3rd runner up will receive 1 iTunes song

All other participants will receive PHF credits! (The amount is undetermined right now, it'll be based on how many people participate)

The deadline will be May 10th. To avoid any sort of perceived favoritism, the winners will be chosen by Lawrence & announced between May 11th - 15th.

You may submit as many times as you like, but you will not receive more credits for multiple submissions. Just because you send in more submissions does not guarantee you will win, it's better to send in one good submission than 10 sloppy ones.

Good luck & may the odds be ever in your favor.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest I'm not a pro with photoshop and editing pictures so don't expect a super marvelous work, to be honest I wasn't sure if get into this contest because I pretty much suck and I don't have the time to learn how to make amazing things and apply filters and all that stuff that the tumblr preteens know how to do haha

But the thing is, I saw your pictures and you are such a cute and lovely couple! I'm so happy for you and I wanted to give it a try :D I did a very minimal editing job, just fixed and enhanced the color and made very minimal changes.

Here are the pictures :)

http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/90354077/file.html

Hope you both are happy with the changes I made :) Blessings and best wishes & Congratulations :D

Omg, I was gonna make a new thread for this but I might as well say it here: CONGRATULATIONS! :hail: I hope you had a perfect day and everything came together well! You and Lawrence both look flawless in the photos tbh. :hail: There's a few there I'd love to edit there so I'll try and do it over the next few days and get back to you ASAP! ;)

Are you still on your honeymoon now? <3

Omg, I was gonna make a new thread for this but I might as well say it here: CONGRATULATIONS! :hail: I hope you had a perfect day and everything came together well! You and Lawrence both look flawless in the photos tbh. :hail: There's a few there I'd love to edit there so I'll try and do it over the next few days and get back to you ASAP! ;)

Are you still on your honeymoon now? <3

Thank you boo <3 <3 <3

No, we came back Monday because Lizzy was a little sick when we left Saturday & she hadn't really gotten better, but of course, she stopped being sick the second we got back lol. But we had a fun time. We went to Luray Caverns & ate & fucked a bunch. It was lovely :)

Thank you boo <3 <3 <3

No, we came back Monday because Lizzy was a little sick when we left Saturday & she hadn't really gotten better, but of course, she stopped being sick the second we got back lol. But we had a fun time. We went to Luray Caverns & ate & fucked a bunch. It was lovely :)

Flawless. :hail: Who else was there at the ceremony?

Also, what do you think of this photo? Is it too edited? Not edited enough? Let me know what you think. :tan:

Ashley_zpsf2717612.png