A lurker finally posts...

Kirby

Hello fellow #PHF members!

My name is Joe but pls call me Kirby! Some of you might recognize me as Kirby Shinoda on Marinaboards and Lanaboards.

I've been on PHF since last year but under a different account and just lurking around the forums since then until I decided to delete that account and start fresh like 10 minutes ago! You guys seem so interesting, I just have to join in like that :hat:

I'm in love with a wide range of artists but if I had to pick, I would choose Gaga, Kesha, Skylar Grey, Britney, Lana, Marina, 78violet/Aly & A.J., Taylor Swift, Miley, Selena, Madonna, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters, ABBA, The Pretty Reckless, (the list goes on) :rofl:

Hannah Montana + HSM is my childhood bc I'm shameless :rockon:

So here I am :tan:

Are you the same Kirby I've said hi to in the chatbox/messaged for a few months that never  replied :vacuum:

Do you like Courtney Love, The White Stripes, Allison Iraheta &/or Marilyn Manson?

shhhhh... I know I'm a mess lol

:vacuum:

Marilyn Manson is pretty ok to me. The Dope Show is my fav.

Allison Iraheta: I only like her singles srry :P

I've heard of The White Stripes + Hole before but haven't really gotten into them yet.

what made you finally want to start posting?

I'm not going to lie, I found PHF a bit intimidating when I first joined in last year. I guess I'm finally used to all that sarcasm and I'm also less shy now!  :D

I'm not going to lie, I found PHF a bit intimidating when I first joined in last year. I guess I'm finally used to all that sarcasm and I'm also less shy now!  :D

I firmly support you calling everyone out that you thought was intimidating :magic:  but glad to have you are you excited for West Coast???

I firmly support you calling everyone out that you thought was intimidating :magic:  but glad to have you are you excited for West Coast???

It could be that I took it too serious tbh. I feel comfortable in PHF now so now worries  :tan:

On WEST COAST, YAAAAAAASSSS I don't even know if I'm ready to hear the 1st cut from Ultraviolence yet. It's all too soon (but then again makes sense if she's still releasing the album in May)  :hail:

Archived