Nicola Roberts Unleaked List

Baby V Alex

2 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

It was registered with the CE batch so I dunno, maybe it was a potential way for the album

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/60837968.html

Also the post had a HUGE revamp, we now have 2 leaked songs and 2 snippets from leaked songs, one being Voodoo, don't have the name of the other, sorry.

Are the two leaked songs Dance the Rain and Dating? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2016 at 2:45 PM, Andydrew2 said:

Dating is rather disappointing which is odd considering Biffco had a hand in developing it. I really want Crash to leak since it is a Richard X collaboration.

I thought 'Dating' was a nice surprise but it's definitely not on the level of anything from her album. :'( I don't even know what a Richard X collab would sound like but it could be amazing!

3 hours ago, Countess said:

I thought 'Dating' was a nice surprise but it's definitely not on the level of anything from her album. :'( I don't even know what a Richard X collab would sound like but it could be amazing!

I don't know what she was thinking leaving a Richard X/ Hannah Robinson song off her album. They both do amazing work with Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Annie, and Rachel Stevens just to name a few. Silly girl, the least she could have done was release it as a bonus track or B-Side.

On 12/1/2016 at 9:05 PM, Andydrew2 said:

I don't know what she was thinking leaving a Richard X/ Hannah Robinson song off her album. They both do amazing work with Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Annie, and Rachel Stevens just to name a few. Silly girl, the least she could have done was release it as a bonus track or B-Side.

True, although the fact we got the solo version of 'Memory of You' as a B-side pretty much makes up for it in my eyes. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

18 hours ago, Countess said:

True, although the fact we got the solo version of 'Memory of You' as a B-side pretty much makes up for it in my eyes. ;) 

That is true! I think that was one of the best things about her solo era. Well that and Say It Out Loud. I wish she would have worked with Xenomania on a few tracks for her album as well. Could you imagine if she released a solo version of Call The Shots and/ or The Loving Kind? 

On 12/4/2016 at 2:52 PM, Andydrew2 said:

That is true! I think that was one of the best things about her solo era. Well that and Say It Out Loud. I wish she would have worked with Xenomania on a few tracks for her album as well. Could you imagine if she released a solo version of Call The Shots and/ or The Loving Kind? 

Ugh, a Xenomanie collab would have been amazing. :'( And some more Diplo tracks as well, 'BOMD' is still one of my favourite songs from her! I would looove that, her and Kim's voices were always the best suited to those electro ballads. :hail: Or just give me a fifteen minute solo version of 'Untouchable' and be done with it!

• YAAASSS 1