Nicola Roberts Unleaked List

Baby V Alex

Question: Are the songs on the list songs that are circulating? Or are they just registered tracks and solo versions we know exist?

Songs that we know they exist, however I don't know if legit solo version exist but I guess at least for  On The Metro must be cause the producers/writers are the ones that work with Nicola constantly

Guest Cypher

Songs that we know they exist, however I don't know if legit solo version exist but I guess at least for  On The Metro must be cause the producers/writers are the ones that work with Nicola constantly

Damn it, so we may never here these. :cypher:

You're the best! :hail: I can't believe I'd never even heard of this! It's pretty decent for a demo but I see why it was left off the album.

'i' is one of the songs I skip as well. I like it, but I could definitely do without it.

Right? I actually think it's probably the most interesting song on the album in terms of lyrics and production but for some reason I just can never get into it. :stretcher:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Heart Station said:

I just noticed it was in the list in the first post: Dating (Nicola Roberts, Richard Stannard, Ash Howes, Arron Faye)

Production wise it doesn't seem to fit as a Cinderella's Eyes castoff, do you think it's just a demo for another artist?

It was registered with the CE batch so I dunno, maybe it was a potential way for the album

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/60837968.html

Also the post had a HUGE revamp, we now have 2 leaked songs and 2 snippets from leaked songs, one being Voodoo, don't have the name of the other, sorry.

• YAAASSS 1