Nicole Scherzinger Signs to RCA

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it, that when PCD was just an idea and they were ready to create the group they were thinking about making it a group with some "Britney" copies, girls able to sing, dance, act and do stuff like Britney, with this I don't mean clones but you get the idea, Britney heard the rumor and she decided to name her unreleased album Original Doll, to let the label known that she is the original, she can be copied, there's only one Godney. And I guess Mona Lisa has relation to it cause the lyrics "she's been cloned, she's been cloned"

The funny part it's that at the end of the day, the PCD had the word "DOLL" on their name and they are girls that before they were over, they were the only ones that can top Britney's dance skills.

Um, gorl please. 2004ney could own those bitches in a dance-off any day. :morning:

Nicole was hilarious on X Factor UK. How can you say her personality sucks with an avatar of Britney?  :morning:

Britney on The X Factor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chezza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kelly Rowlegend>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paulina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nicole

I see both your points...Nicole is an entertaining host but that doesn't necessarily make her a good person. The way she treated the other Dolls was shady as fuck tbh. She's a total egomaniac, which she doesn't really have the right to be given how badly HNIN flopped. :cypher:

She didn't treat the dolls in a bad way. She didn't even do anything. Jessica and Ashley both said Nicole did her work and kept to herself. "Jai Ho" had her name on it because it was supposed to be Nicole's single, but Interscope insisted to put it under the PCD banner. Maybe she should have compromised and took her name off, but it must have been hard for her considering that she was approached to write the song and even co-produced it. And then they wanted to take it away from her.  :roll:

Britney on The X Factor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chezza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kelly Rowlegend>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Demi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paulina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nicole

I love Britney, but let's not even... Nicole is an excellent mentor. And Demi and Paulina...  :yuck:

She didn't treat the dolls in a bad way. She didn't even do anything. Jessica and Ashley both said Nicole did her work and kept to herself. "Jai Ho" had her name on it because it was supposed to be Nicole's single, but Interscope insisted to put it under the PCD banner. Maybe she should have compromised and took her name off, but it must have been hard for her considering that she was approached to write the song and even co-produced it. And then they wanted to take it away from her.  :roll:

How about "Hush Hush; Hush Hush"? I love the song, but I cringe every time I think about the fact that Nicole's name is separate. It's like Paramore releasing a song featuring Hayley Williams. At this rate, Lady Gaga might as well release a song and feature Lady Gaga. :vacuum:

How about "Hush Hush; Hush Hush"? I love the song, but I cringe every time I think about the fact that Nicole's name is separate. It's like Paramore releasing a song featuring Hayley Williams. At this rate, Lady Gaga might as well release a song and feature Lady Gaga. :vacuum:

Not sure about that one. I guess after "Jai Ho," she hated being part of PCD (and so did the others).

Um, gorl plx. You and I both know that Jess and Ashley have both had not so pleasant things to say about Nicole. From Carmit saying that Nicole was jealous of Ashley to Jessica having to dye her hair red to mask Carmin's leaving, your fantasy of all the girls living in some Garden of Eden with Nicole as the goddess whom they all loved is completely warped. If anything Nicole was the snake that made those bitches eat the apple, and ultimately broke them up. :morning:

As for Nicole supposedly writing 'Jai Ho' as a solo single...basically all the songs on DD were originally written for Nicole's solo album, and none of the girls really have anything more than backup vocals on any of the songs. And yet, none of those singles were credited as featuring her, and she willingly gave them to the group to sing. Why should 'Jai Ho' be any different?

Um, gorl plx. You and I both know that Jess and Ashley have both had not so pleasant things to say about Nicole. From Carmit saying that Nicole was jealous of Ashley to Jessica having to dye her hair red to mask Carmin's leaving, your fantasy of all the girls living in some Garden of Eden with Nicole as the goddess whom they all loved is completely warped. If anything Nicole was the snake that made those bitches eat the apple, and ultimately broke them up. :morning:

As for Nicole supposedly writing 'Jai Ho' as a solo single...basically all the songs on DD were originally written for Nicole's solo album, and none of the girls really have anything more than backup vocals on any of the songs. And yet, none of those singles were credited as featuring her, and she willingly gave them to the group to sing. Why should 'Jai Ho' be any different?

OMG, so much misinformation.  o.O

a) Both Carmit and Melody have confirmed that the story from The Sun about Nicole being jealous and hating Ashley is fake the day it was printed:

Melody Thornton @MelodyThornton 28 Nov

Ooh the British press... Very classy!! ;)

https://twitter.com/MelodyThornton/status/273712913330614272

Carmit Bachar ‏@IamCarmit 28 Nov

That interview was supp to be about @ImAshleyRoberts & how well she is doing on I'm a Celeb. It's ridiculous how they put words in my mouth

https://twitter.com/IamCarmit/status/273705238517661696

Steve Taylor ‏@MrSteveTaylor 28 Nov

@IamCarmit @imashleyroberts What are they saying you said? Who do I need to mortally wound?

https://twitter.com/IamCarmit/status/273706585556152320

Carmit Bachar ‏@IamCarmit 28 Nov

wow so much hate... people if you didn't know journalists love to twist stories & put words that were not said in mouths.

https://twitter.com/IamCarmit/status/273704595568590848

b) Ashley has never said anything negative about Nicole. She's the only one who still communicated with Nicole post-PCD. She's also the only who appeared in Behind the Music and the only one who's met Nicole afterwards. Jessica has never said anything negative about Nicole either. She said that they never fought, but they weren't friends and only had a professional relationship. Nicole kept to herself. Ashley says the same thing.

c) Of course a few songs from Doll Domination were leftovers from HNIN. They weren't used so they agreed that it could go to the PCD album instead of throwing them out, but what does that have to do with "Jai Ho"? Ron Fair and Jimmy Iovine approached Nicole to write and perform an English version of the song after Slumdog Millionaire became a success in the US in early 2009. That's long after Doll Domination came out.

Opinions are like ass holes, they all stink & everyone has one.

Thankfully my opinion has credibility.  :morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G17Optv9bTA#

the funny part it's that you guys are fighting about how they hate eachother and they are comming back  :lol:

Well, that's what I've been saying.  :morning: None of them said they hated her. They had no relationship with her and PCD came to an end when they were tired of it. Nicole was tired of writing and producing her own songs to become taken under "PCD" and the others were tired of being just "the dancers".