Nicole Scherzinger Signs to RCA

Main Pop Girl

Bg1i6slCIAARDH6.jpg

Sony Music UK ‏@sonymusicuk Feb 19

We are incredibly excited to welcome @NicoleScherzy to the Sony Music family as she signs with @RCALabelGroupUK! pic.twitter.com/PrSsMItk89

Hopefully this means that her new album will actually get released!

Although given how well Be A Fighter did under Sony I won't be hoping for much... :stretcher:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was?? I guess cause they toured together?

They were on tour together right?

Lmao yass! But this was before they'd even toured together. They're just both on the same label so I guess their managers decided a collab was in order. :stretcher:

So many people are being signed to RCA lately omg they should sign Azealia as well and get Broke With Expensive Taste out  :stretcher: :stretcher:

I know, right?! :stretcher: It's so random because a few months ago there were rumours RCA would have to close odwn! Supposedly the flop releases from Britney, Ke$ha and Avril were giving them a bit of strain.

Someone fill me in on this please!

Rumor has it, that when PCD was just an idea and they were ready to create the group they were thinking about making it a group with some "Britney" copies, girls able to sing, dance, act and do stuff like Britney, with this I don't mean clones but you get the idea, Britney heard the rumor and she decided to name her unreleased album Original Doll, to let the label known that she is the original, she can be copied, there's only one Godney. And I guess Mona Lisa has relation to it cause the lyrics "she's been cloned, she's been cloned"

The funny part it's that at the end of the day, the PCD had the word "DOLL" on their name and they are girls that before they were over, they were the only ones that can top Britney's dance skills.

Rumor has it, that when PCD was just an idea and they were ready to create the group they were thinking about making it a group with some "Britney" copies, girls able to sing, dance, act and do stuff like Britney, with this I don't mean clones but you get the idea, Britney heard the rumor and she decided to name her unreleased album Original Doll, to let the label known that she is the original, she can be copied, there's only one Godney. And I guess Mona Lisa has relation to it cause the lyrics "she's been cloned, she's been cloned"

The funny part it's that at the end of the day, the PCD had the word "DOLL" on their name and they are girls that before they were over, they were the only ones that can top Britney's dance skills.

Dang, I feel so bad for Britney. For all the shit that's thrown her way, she's fought a long battle in the industry.