I'm blonde

31611_10151189531961728_1523526535_n.jpg

I'm skinny

1202010926_zpsd183381a.jpg

I'm rich

386887_10150366967251728_882462626_n_zps5965d6cb.jpg

& I'm a little bit of a bitch

184458_10151189524676728_338067950_n.jpg

So like, how can you ugly fuckers be beautiful like me? Umm it's really not that hard, I've developed a flaw-free four step system that I believe KNOW can change your life.

Except Gayfish, you'll always be kinda fugly  :/ But just put your paws up 'cause you were born this way baby  :rockon:

Step One!

Don't be ugly

Step Two!

If you are ugly, then stop. No one's forcing you to be ugly

Step Three!

If you're still ugly then you aren't trying hard enough. Maybe you should try harder

Step Four!

Repeat until you're hot 

:tan:

Can you repeat step 2 please, you're looking a little ehh today :/

Not only is Ashley helpful, she also follows up with each of her customers! Talk about great PR.

She tells you exactly what you need to help boost your shine.

If you aren't on this plan yet, what are you waiting for? :magic:

#CypherApproved

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of trouble with step one. Have I been using the technique too much? Do the effects wear off over time? Please respond. :/

Please repeat step 3. It doesn't matter how often you try, it's the amount of effort into each try. Cypher tried just once and became the second most attractive person on the forum (I'm #1 obviously) but Carcass has tried over 10,000 times and still hasn't made it yet. Maybe if you stop being ugly and lazy you could be almost as beautiful as me.  :/

I'm having a bit of trouble with step one. Have I been using the technique too much? Do the effects wear off over time? Please respond. :/

Please repeat step 3. It doesn't matter how often you try, it's the amount of effort into each try. Cypher tried just once and became the second most attractive person on the forum (I'm #1 obviously) but Carcass has tried over 10,000 times and still hasn't made it yet. Maybe if you stop being ugly and lazy you could be almost as beautiful as me.  :/

Ashley, thank you for your timely and personalized response! I have now run away from the rehab hospital I was in for my anorexia and am currently living on the streets alone. It is quite cold here but the weather is doing wonders for my skin! Please keep in touch! :magic: