My Beauty Tips

trayertrash

I'm having a bit of trouble with step one. Have I been using the technique too much? Do the effects wear off over time? Please respond. :/

Please repeat step 3. It doesn't matter how often you try, it's the amount of effort into each try. Cypher tried just once and became the second most attractive person on the forum (I'm #1 obviously) but Carcass has tried over 10,000 times and still hasn't made it yet. Maybe if you stop being ugly and lazy you could be almost as beautiful as me.  :/

Ashley, thank you for your timely and personalized response! I have now run away from the rehab hospital I was in for my anorexia and am currently living on the streets alone. It is quite cold here but the weather is doing wonders for my skin! Please keep in touch! :magic:

PHF EXCLUSIVE SKIN CARE ADVICE!!!!!

During these harsh winter months, it's best to keep your skin moisturized! Since you are currently living on the streets, maybe you should consider prostitution! Cum can do wondering for your skin, while allowing you to momentarily be indoors to keep you warm and clean! If you put enough effort into it, you could possibly earn enough money for a motel room, apartment or another type of living facility! Good luck my little megstar!  <3

I'm having a bit of trouble with step one. Have I been using the technique too much? Do the effects wear off over time? Please respond. :/

Please repeat step 3. It doesn't matter how often you try, it's the amount of effort into each try. Cypher tried just once and became the second most attractive person on the forum (I'm #1 obviously) but Carcass has tried over 10,000 times and still hasn't made it yet. Maybe if you stop being ugly and lazy you could be almost as beautiful as me.  :/

Ashley, thank you for your timely and personalized response! I have now run away from the rehab hospital I was in for my anorexia and am currently living on the streets alone. It is quite cold here but the weather is doing wonders for my skin! Please keep in touch! :magic:

PHF EXCLUSIVE SKIN CARE ADVICE!!!!!

During these harsh winter months, it's best to keep your skin moisturized! Since you are currently living on the streets, maybe you should consider prostitution! Cum can do wondering for your skin, while allowing you to momentarily be indoors to keep you warm and clean! If you put enough effort into it, you could possibly earn enough money for a motel room, apartment or another type of living facility! Good luck my little megstar!  <3

Ashley, thank you for saving my life. Before I met you I was a fat, unhappy virgin and now I am a skinny, beautiful whore with great skin, minus all the bruises! :hail: I hope one day I can be as successful and popular as you, my idol. <3