Official PopHatesFags Movie Night!

Dayfid

Hey guys, I was talking to Mo on Skype and randomly came up with a PHF Movie night where we all talk on Skype or the PHF chatbox and watch a movie together!

We still need to set up a date and pick a movie so you can vote for a day/movie in this thread and in a few days I'll set up a poll so we can finalize the movie decision. :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Babbyyyyy this is such a good idea! :hail: I hope the time works out for everyone and people can make it! <3

As for movies to watch, idek tbh. Part of me wants to go classic Disney with something like The Lion King or Lilo and Stitch, but another part of me wants to go cult classic with The Rocky Horror Picture Show or Breakfast At Tiffany's. I'm happy with either tbh. ;)

Babbyyyyy this is such a good idea! :hail: I hope the time works out for everyone and people can make it! <3

As for movies to watch, idek tbh. Part of me wants to go classic Disney with something like The Lion King or Lilo and Stitch, but another part of me wants to go cult classic with The Rocky Horror Picture Show or Breakfast At Tiffany's. I'm happy with either tbh. ;)

I've seen all 4 within the past year. All great choices! :hail:

What even is that?! I've never heard of it in my life!

It's this incredible French-Canadian movie that is probably one of the most underappreciated masterworks of this generation, just because it's not in English. Really powerful storyline. It makes me cry every time I watch it. :'(

Archived