Two Queens Unite: XTina & Gaga To Collaborate on 'The Voice'

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby V is right though, stans are the most flip floppin bitches, I knew everyone was going to change their opinion on Gaga & Christina the second they sang together. They can love an artist for years, but the second someone else is seen as their competition, they bash the fuck out of them, but then the second they sing together or tweet or hangout, they're all like "omg I've always loved them! Yaaas!!!"

I don't like Christina because I think her voice is annoying as hell, she has some songs I like, but I'm not a fan & her performing with Gaga hasn't changed that. I wish people would just pick whether they love or hate an artist or not. Like you don't have to sit there and bash them 24/7, but if you don't like an artist, don't say you like them just because they performed with them.

& baby v alex, if Gaga & Britney perform together & you start praising Gaga, imma bitch slap you.

Baby V is right though, stans are the most flip floppin bitches, I knew everyone was going to change their opinion on Gaga & Christina the second they sang together. They can love an artist for years, but the second someone else is seen as their competition, they bash the fuck out of them, but then the second they sing together or tweet or hangout, they're all like "omg I've always loved them! Yaaas!!!"

I don't like Christina because I think her voice is annoying as hell, she has some songs I like, but I'm not a fan & her performing with Gaga hasn't changed that. I wish people would just pick whether they love or hate an artist or not. Like you don't have to sit there and bash them 24/7, but if you don't like an artist, don't say you like them just because they performed with them.

& baby v alex, if Gaga & Britney perform together & you start praising Gaga, imma bitch slap you.

Nobody hated XTina because she was "competition" tho. Lbr, she has nothing on Gaga. They hated her because she started this ridiculous hermaphrodite rumour back in like 2009.

Nobody hated XTina because she was "competition" tho. Lbr, she has nothing on Gaga. They hated her because she started this ridiculous hermaphrodite rumour back in like 2009.

Some of the delusional little monsters view every artist on the planet as competition & hate them solely for that. They like people like Elton because he's sang with her a few times, but other pop artist? They're not allowed to like anyone but Gaga lol.

Some of the delusional little monsters view every artist on the planet as competition & hate them solely for that. They like people like Elton because he's sang with her a few times, but other pop artist? They're not allowed to like anyone but Gaga lol.

True, but there's those people in every fanbase. They're all ridiculous. :morning:

True, but there's those people in every fanbase. They're all ridiculous. :morning: