Two Queens Unite: XTina & Gaga To Collaborate on 'The Voice'

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbara Streisand and Xtina were flawless last night  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Lol at Gaga trying to tie Xtina's vocals  :lol:

I like it, it was good tho, just put Britney in the middle and that's it  :hail: :hail:

Oh and yeah Little Monsters & Xtina's Lotus are the most fake fan bases ever tbh, not all but a big part of it

Barbara Streisand and Xtina were flawless last night  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Lol at Gaga trying to tie Xtina's vocals  :lol:

I like it, it was good tho, just put Britney in the middle and that's it  :hail: :hail:

Oh and yeah Little Monsters & Xtina's Lotus are the most fake fan bases ever tbh, not all but a big part of it

You know there's a reason people call you guys Britards, right? :tan:

Did my words hurt you?  :tan:

But let me explain ya tho

Tbh I can't seem to show empathy to a guys that were like "Oh Gaga ruined Xtina's career" and "Xtina is suck a flop, Bionic it's so inspired by gaga, poor floptin". and now they both are like "YAAAAAAAAASSS AMAZING I LOVE THEM BOTH YAAAAAAAAAAAAASS", sorry, but I'm not sorry about making that statement. You cant try to boicot someone's album and out of nowhere they lov each other.

You know there's a reason people call you guys Britards, right? :tan:

Tbh I can't seem to show empathy to a guys that were like "Oh Gaga ruined Xtina's career" and "Xtina is suck a flop, Bionic it's so inspired by gaga, poor floptin". and now they both are like "YAAAAAAAAASSS AMAZING I LOVE THEM BOTH YAAAAAAAAAAAAASS", sorry, but I'm not sorry about making that statement. You cant try to boicot someone's album and out of nowhere they lov each other.

I missed it! Damn, YouTube to the rescue!

HERE YOU GO! :hail:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/573790

It's actually kind of epic and flawless, they had more chemistry than Gaga and Kelly do. :shocked:

First of all, no one tried to boycott anyone's album. You should learn not to believe everything that Perez tells you to. :morning:

And second of all, it's true that I didn't like XTina during the Bionic era, but it wasn't really because she copied Gaga. It was because she copied Gaga and then disrespected and shaded her. Plus the album was absolute shit.

Now that she and Gaga have got their shit worked out, I have no beef to pick with XTina (apart from her Mary J. Blige shade, but that's another story), so I can go back to respecting her and liking her music. :mo:

I missed it! Damn, YouTube to the rescue!

HERE YOU GO! :hail:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/573790

It's actually kind of epic and flawless, they had more chemistry than Gaga and Kelly do. :shocked:

First of all, no one tried to boycott anyone's album. You should learn not to believe everything that Perez tells you to. :morning:

And second of all, it's true that I didn't like XTina during the Bionic era, but it wasn't really because she copied Gaga. It was because she copied Gaga and then disrespected and shaded her. Plus the album was absolute shit.

Now that she and Gaga have got their shit worked out, I have no beef to pick with XTina (apart from her Mary J. Blige shade, but that's another story), so I can go back to respecting her and liking her music. :mo: