Tila Tequila Loves Hitler; Says Paul Walker Was Murdered

Main Pop Girl

tila62045.jpg

Oh dear. Tila Tequila, the former reality TV star who now covers her Facebook fan page with her theories about the Illuminati and God, is now focused on a new favorite dude: Adolf Hitler.

Over the past few days, Tila (whose real name is Tila Nguyen) has been posting on Facebook photos of herself with a Nazi swastika arm band, as well as attempting to debunk what she thinks is a common misconception that Hitler was a monster.

The former MTV star has had her share of troubles over the past few years. After her rise from fame in being a Myspace celebrity with the most followers on the social media network in 2006 to snagging her own reality TV show, A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila, she took a downturn. When she went on The Howard Stern Show in 2011, she talked about being bipolar and having multiple personalities and then entered rehab for substance abuse in 2012, according to Digital Trends.

These days, she takes to social media to talk about her conspiracy theories, also referring to herself as Queen Tilisis. Despite her recent posts about siding with Hilter, she claims her views aren't anti-Semitic. In the first part of a series on her blog, entitled, "Why I Sympathize With Hitler Part 1: True History Unveiled," on Dec. 7, she writes:

I understand the Jewish people went through some shit too, but hey guess what?? SO DID THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED IN EVERY SINGLE WAR THST TOOK PLACE! You were NOT the only ones! So please, if the rest of us can forgive and forget maybe it

tila62045.jpg

Oh dear. Tila Tequila, the former reality TV star who now covers her Facebook fan page with her theories about the Illuminati and God, is now focused on a new favorite dude: Adolf Hitler.

Over the past few days, Tila (whose real name is Tila Nguyen) has been posting on Facebook photos of herself with a Nazi swastika arm band, as well as attempting to debunk what she thinks is a common misconception that Hitler was a monster.

The former MTV star has had her share of troubles over the past few years. After her rise from fame in being a Myspace celebrity with the most followers on the social media network in 2006 to snagging her own reality TV show, A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila, she took a downturn. When she went on The Howard Stern Show in 2011, she talked about being bipolar and having multiple personalities and then entered rehab for substance abuse in 2012, according to Digital Trends.

These days, she takes to social media to talk about her conspiracy theories, also referring to herself as Queen Tilisis. Despite her recent posts about siding with Hilter, she claims her views aren't anti-Semitic. In the first part of a series on her blog, entitled, "Why I Sympathize With Hitler Part 1: True History Unveiled," on Dec. 7, she writes:

I understand the Jewish people went through some shit too, but hey guess what?? SO DID THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED IN EVERY SINGLE WAR THST TOOK PLACE! You were NOT the only ones! So please, if the rest of us can forgive and forget maybe it

I didn't realize she was still around.

Granted, I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion. With that said, I don't agree with what Hitler did, nor would I ever condone it, however, I will give credit where credit is due. He was able to single-handedly nearly wipe out an entire population. He's got to have some smarts and cunning ability.

I didn't realize she was still around.

Granted, I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion. With that said, I don't agree with what Hitler did, nor would I ever condone it, however, I will give credit where credit is due. He was able to single-handedly nearly wipe out an entire population. He's got to have some smarts and cunning ability.

This oblivious little bitch never was and never will be relevant. Her words are shit and she clearly has NO idea wtf she's talking about.

"I understand the Jewish people went through some shit too, but hey guess what?? SO DID THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED IN EVERY SINGLE WAR THST TOOK PLACE! You were NOT the only ones! So please, if the rest of us can forgive and forget maybe it

This oblivious little bitch never was and never will be relevant. Her words are shit and she clearly has NO idea wtf she's talking about.

"I understand the Jewish people went through some shit too, but hey guess what?? SO DID THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED IN EVERY SINGLE WAR THST TOOK PLACE! You were NOT the only ones! So please, if the rest of us can forgive and forget maybe it

Bitch needs to get back to music, and by music I mean, stripper firends & paralized, not the shit she was doing lately

UMM YASSS 'PARALYSE' WAS AMAZING! And let's not overlook the flawless 'I Like To Fuck'! :hail: Perfect song!

Tila >>> Nicki tbh. :morning:

Bitch needs to get back to music, and by music I mean, stripper firends & paralized, not the shit she was doing lately

UMM YASSS 'PARALYSE' WAS AMAZING! And let's not overlook the flawless 'I Like To Fuck'! :hail: Perfect song!

Tila >>> Nicki tbh. :morning: