Kenyan Woman Suffers After Using Weave

Main Pop Girl

hair-weave-she-is-diva.jpg

A Kenyan weave wearer has found herself in hot water this month, after she unknowingly purchased and used a packet of hair pulled from the corpse of a dead woman.

Hair, that carried maggots she claims have now made their way inside her head!

Yes, after paying a Nairobi hair salon for the piece, and subsequently having it sewn into her own cain rowed hair, the woman- who has asked for her identity to be concealed- began to suffer severe headaches which pain killers did little to nothing to ease.

It was then, after seeking medical aid, that a brain scan revealed that there were maggots eating away at her brain- likely to have been the eggs laid by the maggots eating away at the corpse

Seriously! I've never heard of maggots digging into someone's head and eating away at the brain. That's beyond disturbing.

THROUGH THE EARS! XD

I'm so sorry but I don't believe a single word XD she probably just had a headache because honoustly, weaves hurt like fuck (i'm not black but i tried it  XD I wanted to die XD) made up the maggot story to sue the hair salon.... true story. happens every day.

:rofl:

Seriously! I've never heard of maggots digging into someone's head and eating away at the brain. That's beyond disturbing.

THROUGH THE EARS! XD

I'm so sorry but I don't believe a single word XD she probably just had a headache because honoustly, weaves hurt like fuck (i'm not black but i tried it  XD I wanted to die XD) made up the maggot story to sue the hair salon.... true story. happens every day.

THROUGH THE EARS! XD

Lmao, honestly I don't believe it either. :vacuum: I've tried a weave before as well! But they were tape-in extensions and the tape was so bad that they fell out after like a day. :stretcher:

THROUGH THE EARS! XD

Lmao, honestly I don't believe it either. :vacuum: I've tried a weave before as well! But they were tape-in extensions and the tape was so bad that they fell out after like a day. :stretcher:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Omg, right?! Fuck that shit. :vacuum: I'm just gonna buy a full on wig and then I won't have to bother with any of that sticky shit. Clips are the way to go! :hail:

I'll just let my fucking hair grow out once the bleach is gone XD

done with wigs!! hahahah I do have a clip on tail though XD hahaha and I still love that one

I'll just let my fucking hair grow out once the bleach is gone XD

done with wigs!! hahahah I do have a clip on tail though XD hahaha and I still love that one

Omg, I don't have a clip on ponytail but I do have clip on bangs. :stretcher: They work quite well tho! But lmao, I'm ordering my first wig this week. It's like $160 but it's pretty long and I think it's good quality so I'm super excited! I just hope it fits. :stretcher:

• 4 weeks later...