Taylor Swift works on next album

Cypher

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think she'll perform something new at the Grammy's?!? What else would she perform??

I doubt it, I think it's too soon for her to perform a new song.

Maybe that one song she wrote for the movie? "Sweeter Than Fiction" or something like that.

That or maybe one of the big singles from the album.

I doubt it, I think it's too soon for her to perform a new song.

Maybe that one song she wrote for the movie? "Sweeter Than Fiction" or something like that.

That or maybe one of the big singles from the album.

I'm thinking it could be Treacherous, tbh, but I know deep down it'll be Trouble...possibly the horrendous 22, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Treacherous because that song alone is Grammy worthy.

I'm thinking it could be Treacherous, tbh, but I know deep down it'll be Trouble...possibly the horrendous 22, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Treacherous because that song alone is Grammy worthy.

I still want "Red" to be performed. Best song off the album.

Interesting...I would love more "Holy Ground" and "State of Grace" styled songs though! I'm definitely here for less "22" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".

I'm worried if she gives us a pure pop album I'm going to be tempted to shove a dildo up her vagina and untangle those cobwebs.

• 2 weeks later...