Taylor Swift works on next album

Cypher

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

According to a member on ATRL who knows an industry source, Taylor's new music is heading in an indie rock/alternative direction.

Personally, I don't think she'll ever be able to top Fearless and Speak Now, but I honestly hope she can top Red. A lot of that album is underwhelming and disappointing. She never should've scrapped the original.

According to a member on ATRL who knows an industry source, Taylor's new music is heading in an indie rock/alternative direction.

Personally, I don't think she'll ever be able to top Fearless and Speak Now, but I honestly hope she can top Red. A lot of that album is underwhelming and disappointing. She never should've scrapped the original.

I actually really liked the Red album. :'(

Well, I didn't care for the singles, but I liked the second half of the album. "Red" is probably the only single I actually liked. I like "Holy Ground" and "The Lucky Ones"!

Well, I didn't care for the singles, but I liked the second half of the album. "Red" is probably the only single I actually liked. I like "Holy Ground" and "The Lucky Ones"!

I love the two you listed, but Treacherous, All Too Well and State of Grace would be my trilogy.

I love the two you listed, but Treacherous, All Too Well and State of Grace would be my trilogy.

The ballads definitely trump the singles. "State of Grace" is my jam!

But I do have to agree that I didn't care for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" or "22".

But I do have to agree that I didn't care for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" or "22".

22 is the worst song she's put out. I can't comprehend why she thought it was good enough to put on an album, let alone for it to be a single.

22 is the worst song she's put out. I can't comprehend why she thought it was good enough to put on an album, let alone for it to be a single.