Taylor Swift works on next album

Cypher

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to reports, she's scrapped the original idea for the new album and starting again from scratch. #LP52016

Considering she wants to do more songs with Max Martin/Shellback, I'd say it's safe to assume that even though the reports say she's "starting fresh", the songs she's done with them up until this point will make it to the album. She's probably scrapping those solo-written songs. I don't know if I'm here for a Taylor-pop album, but at least it'll probably be an intense album with good beats. Hopefully just not as annoying as the previous Max/Shellback songs.

Ryan Tedder is working on the album!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher: :cypher:

I personally think he's better than Martin and Shellback.