Your Fav Underrated Artist?

Main Pop Girl

I'll add it to my list! I don't really like SJP but I might be able to put up with her. ;)

I can't stand Sarah Jessica Horseface either, I despise Carrie's character, I could rant all damn day about the reasons why I hate Carre lol but Charlotte & Samantha (sometimes Miranda) make the show. I've told you to watch at least 20 shows lol have you started any?

I can't stand Sarah Jessica Horseface either, I despise Carrie's character, I could rant all damn day about the reasons why I hate Carre lol but Charlotte & Samantha (sometimes Miranda) make the show. I've told you to watch at least 20 shows lol have you started any?

Lmfao, I can't even remember which ones you told me to start. :stretcher: But I legit do have a list that I'm slowly getting through. I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist and now I'm onto Pushing Daisies. ;)

Simon! :hail:

My favourite right now would probably be:

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/beberexhamusic/drake-hold-on-were-going-home[/soundcloud]

She's so perfect. <3

BEBE! <3 Have you heard her cover of 'Stay'? So good!

• 1 month later...