Your Fav Underrated Artist?

Main Pop Girl

I thought it would be a cool idea to start a thread where we can all recommend relatively unknown artists to each other. It would be cool to see who's a fan of who and to learn about new artists!

So if you had to choose just one artist who not many people know about, who would it be?

My favourite at the moment would probably have to be Godtada Slaykaru (aka Utada Hikaru). Bitch is the Japanese Britney tbh. :hail: She's on hiatus right now but she has like ten other albums to catch up on (although only two are in English, the rest are in Japanese).

Here's one of my favourite songs from her:

(Sorry for the dodgy video, they deleted all the other ones. :stretcher:)

Who's your favourite underrated artist and what's their best song? <3

Though, Judy is pretty famous (well, her portrayal of Dorothy is famous, not so much Judy) it seems like no one seems to know anything outside of Wizard Of Oz. She has better movies than Oz (The Pirate, The Clock, A Child Is Waiting, I Could Go On Singing & Babes In Arms) and more songs than just Over The Rainbow that everyone should love.

I first heard Huntress a few days ago while flipping through Music Choice channels & they slayed me :hail:

Though, Judy is pretty famous (well, her portrayal of Dorothy is famous, not so much Judy) it seems like no one seems to know anything outside of Wizard Of Oz. She has better movies than Oz (The Pirate, The Clock, A Child Is Waiting, I Could Go On Singing & Babes In Arms) and more songs than just Over The Rainbow that everyone should love.

I first heard Huntress a few days ago while flipping through Music Choice channels & they slayed me :hail:

I'm not here for you shading Meet Me In Slay Louis. :morning:

Heidi Montag!! She should've had some success... still bitter we didn't get a second album

I KNOW. :'( I miss her!

Everyone pretended to like that movie after it was mentioned in the Sex & The City movie :morning: Plus, you need to watch The Pirate & A Child Is Waiting, those are legit the best movies she's ever made. Her acting was at its finest in ACIW.

I've never seen SATC but I've been watching MMISL since I was about five. :vacuum: I've never seen those tho, I'll have to check them out!