HAPPY BIRTHDAY MO!

Jimmy Gnecco

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, sorry! I'm super confused with the geography of the US. Territories, states, cities, suburbs, regions, there's too many. :vacuum:

But yeah, of course I've heard of Santa Cruz! Is it nice there?

Naw, it's all right. If you don't live here, it's hard to keep track. I'm still learning all the different major counties in SoCal. So many! :lol:

Santa Cruz was nice this weekend. The weather was perfect for the beach. A little on the hot side, but when you're in the water, it was perfect. California is basically eternal summer. This entire year we've had maybe like 4 days of rain so far from January until now.

Naw, it's all right. If you don't live here, it's hard to keep track. I'm still learning all the different major counties in SoCal. So many! :lol:

Santa Cruz was nice this weekend. The weather was perfect for the beach. A little on the hot side, but when you're in the water, it was perfect. California is basically eternal summer. This entire year we've had maybe like 4 days of rain so far from January until now.

I hate the weather in California and I hate how many counties we have down in SoCal  :vacuum:

Fuck you, we have rain at least once or twice a week year round in Virginia.

Guess they took our rain and moved it to the other side of the MidWest.

Although, the heat we have right now is pretty unbearable. It should start cooling down around these times, but it might possibly be getting hotter. :\

I hear it's burning up in SoCal right now! Are you near LA?

IT IS! I hate it so much! I love the cold weather!

I'm like an hour away from LA, thank the Lord. It's really humid with no wind out there. I'm in the dessert where there is some nice breeze.

Fuck you, we have rain at least once or twice a week year round in Virginia.

I h8 u.

IT IS! I hate it so much! I love the cold weather!

I'm like an hour away from LA, thank the Lord. It's really humid with no wind out there. I'm in the dessert where there is some nice breeze.

I went to University in San Diego, so I'm somewhat familiar with how the LA region can be. That and I have a bunch of friends between Burbank to Pasadena all the way down to Diamond Bar/Corona.

Do you just sit in front of a fan all day? That's what I'd imagine. If NorCal is bad, SoCal must be like 3786 degrees.

Oh no way! I have a bunch of friends in that area!

Yup, Irvine's apparently burnt to a crisp...sadtimes cause my friend's wedding is being held there on Sunday.

Really? I like moved away from there like three years ago. What part exactly?

Welp, well, good thing, the bride will be glowing considering everything will be black and she'll be white. Haha

Really? I like moved away from there like three years ago. What part exactly?

Welp, well, good thing, the bride will be glowing considering everything will be black and she'll be white. Haha

I have a bunch of them based in the Pasadena area. They were originally from NorCal, but went to University down in SoCal. UCI, UCLA, UCSD, etc. Even some of my UCSB friends moved to LA.