Seriously, Fuck You All

Mona Lisa

I'm so fucking done with this.

My leak of 'True Love' was never something that I HAD to do. I was doing it out of the goodness of my heart for the people on this site that are Lana fans and to bring some attention to this flop forum.

Now I've been getting harassful e-mails and PM's from some of you telling me to "hurry the fuck up" and calling me "bitch". You didn't DESERVE that song. I was GIVING it to you because I'm a NICE person. The least you could have done was wait patiently and be grateful that I even gave you snippets.

I already said that I'm going through a hard time in another thread. Just today, I've made breakfast and lunch for my sister, dropped her to school, picked her up, cooked dinner, done homework and visited my mum in hospital.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT CANCER?

I am NOT here 24 hours a day to give you songs you have NO right to. I am NOT going to be persuaded into sending you shit if you call me a "cunt".

That's all I have to say. I probably won't come back to this site. Bye.

First, let me apologize for any hatred you received from members on this forum. It was completely uncalled for and shouldn't have happened.

Second, there are several new members who may not have seen your post, or older members who may have forgotten about it or just forgotten you were the one who posted that.

Third, in any fandom, it does anger people when they are promised something and it's not given to them. Yes, you had no obligation to leak it, but it did make people feel betrayed when you had logged on after we hit the 200 member mark yet didn't post the song. Even several days later you didn't post, which made people even more angry & led them to believe you were a troll. Now, I understand why you didn't post it that exact second, family and your personal life always come first.

It's saddening that you feel the need to leave this site and that people felt the need to send you rude messages. In no way should those messages reflect this forum or all of it's members. I wish your mother and your family nothing but the best, a full recovery, a long life and many many moments of happiness.

Thanks. It was Jimmy Gnecco who sent that PM, but there were a few others as well, both from him and other members.

Don't worry Mona, you still got supporters! Remember, if you focus on all the negativity, you won't leave room for positivity! :)

Thanks. It was Jimmy Gnecco who sent that PM, but there were a few others as well, both from him and other members.

EXCUSE ME?!?! I did nothing of the sort! if anything I defended you to new members who sent PM's to me asking about if I knew what was going on I told them to wait and give you time! How dare you make up fake accusations about me when I don't think we've ever even had a conversation ? I had no problem with you or your leaking of TLOTS I was actually grateful for it because it's such a gem. SO WHY WOULD I SEND YOU HATE. I know you might be going through some rough things in your life and didn't have time to go on an internet forum but it's weird to me that you would have enough time to come on here and make up a lie, All after you had been seen logged on after we hit 200 members and never posted the song. Maybe you're just trying to deflect blame off of yourself because you couldn't keep your word. If I had done something that rude or anything warranted to deserve you making up lies about me I wouldn't be upset, however I have been nothing but friendly to the members of this forum. Actually how about you take a screen shot of the "PM" I supposedly sent to you and post it. pull a "cloud-aura" on me please because I would love to see this message that I never sent.

You have more important things to take care of than worry about people who don't even know you. If it was JG or not, nobody has the right to do that.

You have more important things to take care of than worry about people who don't even know you. If it was JG or not, nobody has the right to do that.

Thanks baby. : You must be the only one on this forum who's actually nice to me! Britney stans are the sweetest. I guess I shouldn't have expected any kindness from a Little Monster. :

EXCUSE ME?!?! I did nothing of the sort! if anything I defended you to new members who sent PM's to me asking about if I knew what was going on I told them to wait and give you time! How dare you make up fake accusations about me when I don't think we've ever even had a conversation ? I had no problem with you or your leaking of TLOTS I was actually grateful for it because it's such a gem. SO WHY WOULD I SEND YOU HATE. I know you might be going through some rough things in your life and didn't have time to go on an internet forum but it's weird to me that you would have enough time to come on here and make up a lie, All after you had been seen logged on after we hit 200 members and never posted the song. Maybe you're just trying to deflect blame off of yourself because you couldn't keep your word. If I had done something that rude or anything warranted to deserve you making up lies about me I wouldn't be upset, however I have been nothing but friendly to the members of this forum. Actually how about you take a screen shot of the "PM" I supposedly sent to you and post it. pull a "cloud-aura" on me please because I would love to see this message that I never sent.

1. I deleted it already, like I deleted all the hateful and rude messages in my inbox. But I bet if you asked Jump Rope Queen to find the message, either in my inbox or your sent PM's list, he could take a screenshot for you and post it for everyone to see. Why don't you ask him? Or are you too much of a fucking pussy?

2. The first time I saw we'd hit 200 members was when I logged in to make this thread. How the fuck would you know whether or not I saw that? And I have nothing to deflect. I did nothing wrong. YOU'RE the one who was an asshole to me, as you have been since I first joined this forum. You've never had one nice thing to say about me and you know it.

Guest JealousGirl

One of y'all are clearly playing the victim when it's the other way around. Let me put on my big girl detective shoes and figga this out.

It's funny you posted this as a fuck you to everyone on the forum even though a few members, if any, PMed you hateful things, so for some reason you just take it out on the whole forum. Then it's a little shady that out of all those people you got the messages from, you can only name Jimmy Gnecco, who you've had problems with before. Then there's the fact that you're not making anything better by calling names, which is a little hypocritical, fighting name calling with more name calling. If you don't like being called a cunt, then think about it before you call someone a pussy or asshole. You clearly don't have a problem with doing it to someone else, so I'm sure you didn't take it too hard when you were called something.

Let's see these PMs if we can though, before I make my final statement.

I'm not taking sides, and just saying, but this looks like a set up.

1. I deleted it already, like I deleted all the hateful and rude messages in my inbox. But I bet if you asked Jump Rope Queen to find the message, either in my inbox or your sent PM's list, he could take a screenshot for you and post it for everyone to see. Why don't you ask him? Or are you too much of a fucking pussy?

2. The first time I saw we'd hit 200 members was when I logged in to make this thread. How the fuck would you know whether or not I saw that? And I have nothing to deflect. I did nothing wrong. YOU'RE the one who was an asshole to me, as you have been since I first joined this forum. You've never had one nice thing to say about me and you know it.

It's a little convenient that you can make bold claims but you yourself have nothing to back up anything you say with. like not one instance of me being rude to you because I would like to see where and when that happened because I honestly don't believe I've ever even said anything to you on here...EVER. so how could I have been rude to you? To point out the obvious you should pick a story  "You only logged on after you hit 200 members" or "You didn't see it"  and run with it because you can't keep contradicting yourself. As for you deflecting, it's pretty obvious. You got back lash for not leaking something you said you would leak for the ,and to quote you, "flop forum" and you want to make yourself into the victim so that the feelings of distaste in EVERYONES mouth goes away because of you not leaking the song. You're trying to save your standing with the people on this forum, which is fine but don't try and throw me under this non-existing bus. Jealous Girl is right your hypocrisy is evident. So thanks for pointing it out girl!

Also, Mo can you look for these messages that don't exist to prove my point because I have nothing to hide.

One of y'all are clearly playing the victim when it's the other way around. Let me put on my big girl detective shoes and figga this out.

It's funny you posted this as a fuck you to everyone on the forum even though a few members, if any, PMed you hateful things, so for some reason you just take it out on the whole forum. Then it's a little shady that out of all those people you got the messages from, you can only name Jimmy Gnecco, who you've had problems with before. Then there's the fact that you're not making anything better by calling names, which is a little hypocritical, fighting name calling with more name calling. If you don't like being called a cunt, then think about it before you call someone a pussy or asshole. You clearly don't have a problem with doing it to someone else, so I'm sure you didn't take it too hard when you were called something.

Let's see these PMs if we can though, before I make my final statement.

I'm not taking sides, and just saying, but this looks like a set up.

I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you need to stop acting like a boss bitch and trying to pass judgement on this situation. You're not a mod, you're not even a well-known member, so I honestly have no idea why you're even speaking.

And what do you expect me to do when someone harasses and spreads lies and rumours about me? Do you want me to just take it lying down? I'm FUCKING sick of not sticking up for myself! So if you can't handle it, leave!

It's a little convenient that you can make bold claims but you yourself have nothing to back up anything you say with. like not one instance of me being rude to you because I would like to see where and when that happened because I honestly don't believe I've ever even said anything to you on here...EVER. so how could I have been rude to you? To point out the obvious you should pick a story  "You only logged on after you hit 200 members" or "You didn't see it"  and run with it because you can't keep contradicting yourself. As for you deflecting, it's pretty obvious. You got back lash for not leaking something you said you would leak for the ,and to quote you, "flop forum" and you want to make yourself into the victim so that the feelings of distaste in EVERYONES mouth goes away because of you not leaking the song. You're trying to save your standing with the people on this forum, which is fine but don't try and throw me under this non-existing bus. Jealous Girl is right your hypocrisy is evident. So thanks for pointing it out girl!

Also, Mo can you look for these messages that don't exist to prove my point because I have nothing to hide.

Both of you can suck my dick! I've done nothing but try to be nice to all of you people and only a few people even say hello to me when I log on and are nice! So stop trying to play the victim and accept what you've done is wrong!