Help Me Track Down This Bitch (Reward Offered)

Main Pop Girl

This little bitch is really pissing me off. They keep taking all the songs I've uploaded to the exclusives section and posting them on their own SoundCloud for attention. :morning:

The first person who can PM me with the identity of this person (aka their username), as well as concrete proof that it's them, gets $1000 PHF credits to spend in the shop. :tan:

Get snooping!

I know! Don't worry though, we're on the case. :hat: Any information you can provide will be used with our gratitude.

I wish I knew more. I figured it was someone who was either on PHF or a lurker because the time lasps between a post on PHF and that SC account's post were too close to be coincidence.

I think if we can't find exactly who it is and oust them, one solution might be to publicly post tagged versions of the audio we're sharing, but then require members to message the person sharing / leave a reply requesting the untagged version. That way, you know exactly who is getting their hands on the clean version, and if the 'thief' uploads the tagged versions, PHF gets free promo!

Albeit it's a bit of an awkward solution and this shouldn't be an issue in the first place, but as a temporary measure, it would be effective and could scare the culprit away.

Who's new or has been pissed at you the past 3 months?

Ugh, I don't even know...it's probably some random user who never even posts. :

I think if we can't find exactly who it is and oust them, one solution might be to publicly post tagged versions of the audio we're sharing, but then require members to message the person sharing / leave a reply requesting the untagged version. That way, you know exactly who is getting their hands on the clean version, and if the 'thief' uploads the tagged versions, PHF gets free promo!

Albeit it's a bit of an awkward solution and this shouldn't be an issue in the first place, but as a temporary measure, it would be effective and could scare the culprit away.

That's a good idea tbh. I did upload a few tagged snippets a while back though and they just didn't even bother posting them. :stretcher:

This :D

• Like 1

Is there a limit on how many post you have to have to access the exclusives section? If not, make one.

Also, I'm wondering that since it's been addressed on here if they'll magically stop lol

Yeah, there is! You have to have made 25 posts in order to access it now. ;)

Mo, you should delete all those users who never posted here. :morning:

And I think this one is D....... :vacuum:

...ancing on Diamonds? :hat:

It's me, give me the money  :morning:

Kidding, but his soundcloud helped me with sme DL xD

:stretcher: