Hilary Duff - Rare and Unreleased

roger

15 minutes ago, break my heart no1 fan said:

I FOUND A SNIPPET OF HILARYS SINCES U BEEN GONE DEMO FROM 2004 BUT IT'S NOT LETTING ME ATTACH IT ON HERE BECAUSE ITS OVER 1,003.52kB WHATEVER THAT MEANS.

i can post it on Tiktok tomorrow im going to sleep now

This has to be AI right? I've never heard of Hilary recording Since U Been Gone šŸ¤”

Have y'all been keeping up with the Lizzie McGuire reboot leaks? The writer has been making TikToks talking about some of the cancelled storylines and they sound pretty interesting! Lizzie fucking Ethan (twice!!!), Miranda being bi and more. The only thing that makes me sad is apparently Gordo was now married to someone else...Not that I ever shipped them that much in the show, but after the movie I feel like they need to get together!

Gotta just be the AI from youtube. Nothing of hilary leaks and there hasn't been enough angry issues around her like the this heart mess for it to happen again ant time soon. Doubt she covered the original theme to LM. The old source did say she wrote and recorded a song for The Perfect Man movie but was scrapped. I really wanna hear the original Material Girl songs (Original Happy and Smile).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

This has to be AI right? I've never heard of Hilary recording Since U Been Gone šŸ¤”

Have y'all been keeping up with the Lizzie McGuire reboot leaks? The writer has been making TikToks talking about some of the cancelled storylines and they sound pretty interesting! Lizzie fucking Ethan (twice!!!), Miranda being bi and more. The only thing that makes me sad is apparently Gordo was now married to someone else...Not that I ever shipped them that much in the show, but after the movie I feel like they need to get together!

Since u been gone was rejected by pink & hilary before it reached kelly.

I wonder what the new theme song would've been for the show.

screw disney for not letting hilary be an adult. She just wanted to give us quality content but disney wanted a freaking ravens home 2.0. they should've done it like how they did himyf and icarly reboot

8 hours ago, break my heart no1 fan said:

Since u been gone was rejected by pink & hilary before it reached kelly.

I wonder what the new theme song would've been for the show.

screw disney for not letting hilary be an adult. She just wanted to give us quality content but disney wanted a freaking ravens home 2.0. they should've done it like how they did himyf and icarly reboot

I heard that she couldn't hit the high notes in the bridge so she never actually recorded it. But if a demo exists I need to hear it! 2003 Hilary vocals would absolutely slay that song!

As much as I love Raven, Raven's Home was not it for me. WOWP sounds like it's going down the same route where they're just introducing a bunch of kids and making the older cast side characters. I'm not here for it! I want our Disney girls to be the stars of their own shows!

2 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

I heard that she couldn't hit the high notes in the bridge so she never actually recorded it. But if a demo exists I need to hear it! 2003 Hilary vocals would absolutely slay that song!

As much as I love Raven, Raven's Home was not it for me. WOWP sounds like it's going down the same route where they're just introducing a bunch of kids and making the older cast side characters. I'm not here for it! I want our Disney girls to be the stars of their own shows!

right. I love raven and i still watched 2 seasons of ravens home to give it a chance it was hard to watch. It took me like 3 years just to watch the 2 seasons. They ruined it even further when raven moved home in season 5 & 6

1 hour ago, break my heart n1 fan said:

right. I love raven and i still watched 2 seasons of ravens home to give it a chance it was hard to watch. It took me like 3 years just to watch the 2 seasons. They ruined it even further when raven moved home in season 5 & 6

I think I watched like three episodes before giving up. The child actors are nowhere near as likeable or fun as Raven and her friends were back in the day. And hearing that they wrote Chelsea out makes me angry :vacuum:Ā What is the point of the show at that point?

• 1 month later...