Godney's Unreleased Collection

Baby V Alex

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it one of those demos that people pitched to Britney, but she never actually recorded it? :cypher:

It definitely is. ;) It was written by Fraser T. Smith, Coco Morier, Kasia Livingston and Shelly Peiken. I can definitely hear some Coco vocals on there, and another female voice (who I'm guessing is either Kasia or Shelly), but no Brit vocals sadly. :'(

It definitely is. ;) It was written by Fraser T. Smith, Coco Morier, Kasia Livingston and Shelly Peiken. I can definitely hear some Coco vocals on there, and another female voice (who I'm guessing is either Kasia or Shelly), but no Brit vocals sadly. :'(

Leak it!! or at least some vocals that can prove that is not Britney so the Britney Army can stop

I would, but I promised my source I wouldn't leak it! :'( You'll just have to take my word that it's not really her babe. :/

So aparentely Nicole Morier is the singer of the demo and it belongs to the "Circus" era

True. I asked Shelly Peiken (and that's why she shared the OFU demo afterwards) and she told me that the demo is sung by Nicole Morier. OFU was the only song written by her that Britney recorded.

Source: Britneyboards.org