Godney's Unreleased Collection

Baby V Alex

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend gave it to him, I think it was Perez, I could be wrong tho.

The gruesome twosome, huh? :morning:

Omg, I'm missing SO many of these. Do you know if 'She'll Never Be Me (Looped Demo)' is official or fan made? Is the Toxic demo just her vocal recording session? Also, is 'Burning Up (Original Stream Rip)' any different to the one we have?

The gruesome twosome, huh? :morning:

Omg, I'm missing SO many of these. Do you know if 'She'll Never Be Me (Looped Demo)' is official or fan made? Is the Toxic demo just her vocal recording session? Also, is 'Burning Up (Original Stream Rip)' any different to the one we have?

The SNBM (Looped Demo) - Leaked in late 2001 on an Australian radio station; produced by Riprock & Alex G. Was going to be a B-Side on the import "Overprotected" CD-Single, but was removed before release. When the song was leaked onto the internet, it was said to be incomplete. A full version of the song has leaked since then on July 25, 2008. The full version is said to have slightly different lyrics and vocals in some parts (there might be two different versions of the song, which could also be why the song is listed twice on ASCAP). Written by Alex John Greggs, Bradley Daymond Ralph, Britney Spears, and Justin Timberlake.

The Toxic Ruff Mix is an earlier version of the track with a slightly different production in the instrumental & vocals.

Burning Up (Stream Rip) is an audio from a livestream that a girl with the track did back in the day, when the stems were given to selected fans, like Nick*, sadly it is in LQ and it's just a small bit of it.

banner.jpg

This is the Britney Spears masterpost, so you guys will see a list of her leaked tracks, along with demos and miscellaneous tracks.

...Baby One More Time/Britney Spears Era

Sometimes (DEMO)

Luv the Hurt Away Ft. Full Force (DEMO)

...Baby One More Time (DEMO) [Could be fake]

Soda Pop (Alternate Version)

Oops!... I Did It Again/Sunflower/Platinum 2000 Era

Britney/Shock Your Mind/Crossroads Soundtrack Era

When I Found You (Acoustic/DEMO)

She'll Never Be Me

She'll Never Be Me (Looped Demo)

When I Say So

Tell Me, (Am I a Sinner?)

Mad Love

Weakness (Live)

You were my Home (Live)

Mystic man (Live)

My Love Was There(Live)

Bombastic Love (Remix) [snnipet]

In The Zone/Get In The Zone Era

And Then We Kiss (Original Version)

Early Mornin' (Explicit Version) [snnipet]

Toxic (Ruff Mix)

Me Against The Music (Demo Snnipet)

(I Got That) Boom Boom Ft. Ying Yang Twins [Colli Park Radio Remix] - This was the single version of IGTBB

Sippin On (Solo)

Peep Show (Snnipet)

Get It/DFA Demo

Ouch

It Feels Nice/Sin City Rap

Look Who's Talking Now (Demo)

Strangest Love

Follow Me (Snnipet 1 & 2) [Jaime Lynn Vocals]

Money Love & Happiness

B in The Mix: The Remixes/Remixed/Britney Spears: Remixed/Britney: Remixed/Just Be: The Remixes Era

Mona Lisa (DJ Volume Ulti-Remix)

Guilty (Quentin Harris Remix)

Britney & Kevin: Chaotic Era

Over To You Now (Alternate Version)

Original Doll Era

Mona Lisa (DEMO not in full)

Mona Lisa (DEMO Intro)

Backout/Black Courtain/Black/Underneath the Black/Piece of Me Era

[img width=650 height=413]http://imageshack.us/a/img14/618/r95.png

Circus/Under My Control Era

Mannequin (Demo)

Quicksand (Demo)

Amnesia (Demo)

Mmm Papi (Demo) [Could be fake]

Abroad

Dangerous

Telephone

This Kiss

Britney - The Single Collection Era

The Singles Collection (Donni Hotwheel Megamix)

Femme Fatale

Trouble For Me (Demo 1 & 2)

Scary (Demo) [Could be fake]

Burning Up (Original Stream Rip)

Every Day

Secret

Misc.

Ooh La La (Early Mix/DEMO)

Ooh La La (Radio Mix)

Ooh La La (Instrumental)

Say What Ft. Don Philip

S&M Ft. Rihanna

Crazy Ft. Kevin Federline

Scream & Shout Ft. will.i.am

Scream & Shout (Hit-Boy Remix) Ft. will.i.am, Hit-Boy, Lil' Wayne, Diddy & Wacka Flocka Flame

I've Got the Urge To Herbal (Snnipet)

What's Going On Ft. Artist for Change

OMG I need a download link for theseĀ  :'( flawless

The SNBM (Looped Demo) - Leaked in late 2001 on an Australian radio station; produced by Riprock & Alex G. Was going to be a B-Side on the import "Overprotected" CD-Single, but was removed before release. When the song was leaked onto the internet, it was said to be incomplete. A full version of the song has leaked since then on July 25, 2008. The full version is said to have slightly different lyrics and vocals in some parts (there might be two different versions of the song, which could also be why the song is listed twice on ASCAP). Written by Alex John Greggs, Bradley Daymond Ralph, Britney Spears, and Justin Timberlake.

The Toxic Ruff Mix is an earlier version of the track with a slightly different production in the instrumental & vocals.

Burning Up (Stream Rip) is an audio from a livestream that a girl with the track did back in the day, when the stems were given to selected fans, like Nick*, sadly it is in LQ and it's just a small bit of it.

Omg, you're flawless. :hail: I thought I had a complete Brit collection but I guess not! Lemme go download these now. ;)

• 7 months later...