iLeaks Returning?

Main Pop Girl

Guest JealousGirl

. I mean, with a snippet out and a bunch of 'fan made' versions, you'd think she'd just cave and leak one song.

I wish this was the case with Gaga's "Out of Control."

Hmm...interesting. It's just strange to see people all over the web like crying about this song and now it'll never reach the public's ears. I was reading somewhere that the label had actually like deleted all signs of that song or some shiz like that. I was beginning to wonder if this song was like cursed or something. Haha. I wonder why Britney never let the full studio version go. I mean, with a snippet out and a bunch of 'fan made' versions, you'd think she'd just cave and leak one song.

Well, they tried to delete all the sign but it was too late, this year Jeff were/is on board for album #8 and he submitted a track, that Britney recorded, then he teased fans with the song but the B team ask him to shut his mouth. The last thing we know about the Rebellion drama is that it was registered this month, but without Britney as the writer, she is just the performer. Maybe it will end up appearing on album 8th or they'll release it the day Britney die, who knows.

No one really cares about iLeaks anymore though.

Agreed. It's all about #PopHatesFags nowadays. :morning

They took it too far when they started selling unreleased tracks. I think there was a time when you could pay for these songs and it was just all kinds of messed up. After leaking a couple snippets of "Greatest", I think Gaga's management team caught wind of what was going on and pretty much spearheaded the campeign to shut them down...which everyone thought was for good. Apparently now they're back...and if we're lucky, with a vengeance so we get more unreleased shiz. Hah!

OMG I forgot about that! :shocked: I remember they had Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis and Gaga snippets up there.

There were also a heap of people who added the webmaster on MSN though and he played snippets for them over it. That's how we got all the Gaga snippets (Out of Control, the rumoured Jungle Claws, Quicksand, Text You Pictures, etc.). I don't think they were officially in league with Burim but I'm pretty certain he had something to do with them. ;)

Also according to Jeff Dandurand there were an alternate version featuring Nicki Minaj, but when her stage name was Onika.

For more info http://unreleasedbritney.4mg.com/leaked.html

Omfg, I never heard of that! :shocked: That would be crazy tbh!

And that's my favourite Britney fan site. <3 I've legit spent hours on there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...